Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's your favorite form of points!
This poll is closed.
Touchdown! 4 9.52%
Field Goal! 0 0%
Extra Point! 1 2.38%
Safety! 20 47.62%
As a nihilist I prefer this remains pointless 17 40.48%
Total: 42 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Barudak
May 7, 2007

SirPablo posted:

Ugh my game pass feed is making GBS threads itself.

Time to fire up the other game pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

th3t00t posted:

I swear the NFL is putting a filter on these clips from the late 90’s early 00’s to make them look “Historic”.

As soon as we hit the HD era, all football looks the same. Everything pre HD looks like caveman paintings.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Cousin of Billy Straight

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Law and Order SVU is the kind of show everyone dreams about being cast onto as a lead.

And hell even for a bit part you can keep showing up as new villains and victims.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Think the Chiefs miiiiight lose this one.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

bean mom posted:

kansas lovely would be the new york post headline, right

Doesn't feel offensive enough, somehow, but I trust the folks at New York Post to be diligently at work on this.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

This game is so good

Barudak
May 7, 2007

If I were the bills I would simply gain 3.34 yards per rushing attempt.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I thirst to drain some clocks

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Literally unopposed 10 yard gains each play for like 5 plays in a row, then touchdown.

Chiefs, please change your name both out of shame and also cause it don't sit well with me.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I watched The Secret Life of Pets 2 and it was real bad, but not as shameful as the Chief's D.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Kirios posted:

I'm just amazed with how solved Patrick Mahomes is.

He got a ring so it doesn't matter, in a sense.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

WalletBeef posted:

BuT THE bIllS DEFenSE HAsnt PLAyed a GOod Team !?!?

I mean, based on what I'm seeing, they still haven't.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

MORE

SCORE

MORE

SCORE

MORE

SCORE

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

And, you know, you can go to four straight Super Bowls and come up empty.

The man who convinced me to not grow up to a Bills Fan due to this died before ever seeing them get good again, but the rest of my Bills family continues to keep the faith.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Tom Sellout posted:

Mitch Trubisky was the missing piece for this Superbowl bound Bills squad!

Coach, looking at a formula on the wall for winning the superbowl unsolved on the chalkboard comes in one morning to see "kissing titties" scribbled in the corner and runs through the halls looking for the mad genius who solved it.