Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's your favorite form of points!
This poll is closed.
Touchdown! 4 9.52%
Field Goal! 0 0%
Extra Point! 1 2.38%
Safety! 20 47.62%
As a nihilist I prefer this remains pointless 17 40.48%
Total: 42 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Is...Mahomes...solved?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Why do fans of the same team fight each other I've never understood that.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Who amount you is counting out Touchdown Mahomes? Who?!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I'm just amazed with how solved Patrick Mahomes is.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

What the gently caress that was a bullshit hit on Kelce.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Grittybeard posted:

I mean poo poo, yeah I'm glad he's not Dan Marino in the end no matter what happens.

(I'm also kidding Mahomes is definitely not "solved" it's just a funny meme when he's having a mediocre game)

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I do legitimately think the Chiefs have peaked. Good thing they got the ring, at least. Reminds me of the Seahawks a decade ago.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

AndrewP posted:

Rodgers 2010

Yeah very much so. NFL history is littered with teams like the modern Chiefs. Again Chiefs fans, at least they got a ring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

fsif posted:

Gratuitous Trubisky shot

We need to soak it in because it doesn't get better

lol announcers said Trubisky and Allen have the same style at QB. What a cursed statement.