Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I am looking forward to learning more about the Crazy Misadventures of Bob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Internetjack posted:

Oh that sounds horrible.
Bob was actually cool 95% of the time when he was sober or mildly drunk. Seriously one of the best techs I've ever worked with. It was just that 5% of the time when he was a drunken loon that sucked. You want to balance that and stay friends, but when it comes to shooting guns while raging drunk it is time to sever.

The wiccan kids actually owe all four of us their lives.
This was after the cat had been tortured. It was the summer solstice and these two idiots are doing some sort of wiccan/pagan celebration that involves a huge loving bonfire. We see it that evening and there are 30' flames coming off a huge pile of slash they had built in their driveway. We are all WTF and grab binoculars to get a better view. They are dancing and prancing around the fire in some ceremony. Don't ask me, it was just stupid poo poo. This is in the Santa Cruz mountains, years of drought, tons of fuel for a forest fire. Guess what happened. It got into the trees.

We all move and grab buckets and shovels and chain saw gear. Bob was in the passenger seat and teacher and Chris were just sitting in the bed with the gear as we sped down there. We get down there and Bob immediately orders a bucket brigade; and these two dipshits are, "Hey you can't be down here!" The fact that they were going to burn an entire mountain down was quickly impressed upon them. They cooperate and buckets and garden hoses get going. I geared up and dropped two burning trees quickly. It was about to go crown fire. Not to brag too much but I dropped them perfectly into the driveway on dirt and gravel where everyone else put them out. Trust me when I say that cutting down a burning tree is pretty intense.

The bonfire is out, the trees are out, no sparks or cinders to be seen.
Chris, with his wide crazy eyes walks up to the girl and says, "You two owe all of us your lives." There was a very meek, "okay" reply. We grabbed our gear and headed home.

And for the record, we were all drunk and stoned during the thing, as usual.

:eyepop: