Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012
Tinkering with your formation I see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Went to the football match and a Paradox game broke out.

Brilliant.

EDIT: Also, always Demand More.

Moktaro fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Feb 12, 2022

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Any word on Nowa Polska :ohdear: :poland:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

CannonFodder posted:

Any word on Nowa Polska :ohdear: :poland:

Nowa Polska is fiiiiineeee

(for now)

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Welcome back to the WRRF

Oh, huh.

Chaos is a ladder - Discord user Obliterati.

Tasty.

The gcw has kicked off proper and I ask you to place your bets, here are your four contenders.

Hermann "Meyar" Goring, The leader of the miltirist faction and thinks that the only way to save nazi germany is by doing some more invasions, fair fucks to him.

Reinhard "Don't look him up on Wikipedia" Heydrich, who thinks that being more occulist and invading everyone will fix Nazi Germany

Albert "Wasn't even charged at Nuremburg" Speer who thinks that the reich needs ~neoliberlism~

And Martin "Everything is fine" Bormann.

In truth, it dosen't really matter who wins, since the soviet tide will sweep over them regardless.

Well, well well, did you become addicted to complete aerial superiorty?

It's time to start a new chapter in the WRRF.

And here... we... go!

Poland is back, and it's pissed!

The preparations begin for a new WRRF.

:cry: Voroshilov has gone to his resting place in Valhalla.

RIP.

Now we're simply a chair! The embarrassment.

Let's get down to business.

Zhukov isn't taking things well, so now we're at war!

Atleast we're being led by good old Tuka and not a chair.

This war will be pretty short and simple, Zhukov dosen't have enough troops to cover his lines and we have many more than that.

So we'll sweep in from above and simply encircle Zhukov.

Nevermind, his troops were so undermanned and unarmed and I just kinda walked through them.

Here lies Zhukov, he never scored.

The first target for expansion is the neutral state "Volgoda"

Ah, the joys of youth.

War it is then... or is it?

Ah, yeah it is.

Here we go again.

We get yet another lesson in not having another troops to protect your border, sad stuff.

The remnants of their army are trapped in this pocket, while we quickly mop up the rest of the land.

The WRRF marches on.

Komi are getting it next.

Let me know if you've seen this one before.

Vyatka actually ate one of our potential targets first, but we'll get them soon enough.

Well that's lovely, isn't it?

Very tasty indeed.

I went for starting both wars first before intergrating either of our conquests to make sure nothing else got sniped.

So we're very fortunate that Komi didn't want to fight, now we can fix sort these out and prepare for the next battle.

Well, looks like we picked a good time for some R&R, Our Tsarist neighbours are now fighting our Nazi idolizing neighbours.

Less Nazis is always good.

Well it's like they say. Time is money.

if you had Bormann in your sweepstakes, congratulations!

It's time to end this sham of a Tsardom.

We'll ride the wave until we become the wave.

Right, off to the races!

This war has been the most real so far but it probably will end the same way, we'll see though.

It was slow going for a while but eventually Samara declared on Vyatka and now they're collapsing.

We won!

Now to keep moving, the WRRF has plenty more conquering to do before it can crush the german menace.

We missed out on alot of these due to Samara doing so well, but they'll have their turn soon.

Or quicker than I thought, they decided to beat us to the punch.

They never stood a chance.

Into the dustbin of history they go.

We've finally restored our dignity and can truly call ourselves the WRRF once again.

A little more internal management and preparation and then some sweet sweet revenge.

Next up, Onega.

Onega and it's masters Finland are one of the few obstacles in our way.

We'll take Onega and accept, we have bigger fish to try than Finland.

The WRRF moves from strength to strength.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Yeah but how are Man City doing?

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Rarity posted:

I choose to believe that in this timeline the only megabastard is Partick Thistle

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Rarity posted:

They stayed bad due to the UAE being owned by Italy and Lazio becoming the most successful football team in the world.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

ItohRespectArmy posted:

They stayed bad due to the UAE being owned by Italy and Lazio becoming the most successful football team in the world.

Truly the darkest of timelines.

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.
How's the SPL doing?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Obliterati posted:

How's the SPL doing?

Partick Thistle and Aberdeen are the New New Firm and everyone is thankful for it.

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.

ItohRespectArmy posted:

Partick Thistle and Aberdeen are the New New Firm and everyone is thankful for it.

What with half the good footballing nations destroyed/balkanised we might even qualify for a World Cup this timeli-

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Welcome back to the WRRF

As with all things, there is a new focus tree to go down.

We have a solid position and we are preparing for the final showdown but we need to once again improve internal matters, improve the quality of our armies and prepare for victory.

An army with a state? that's a new one.

Here's our wonderful world.

The dawn of a new era.

And they say only the good die young.

Shouts out to Rogue.

Marx? How many goals did he score in the premier league?

1967 is going to be a great year for communism, I just know it.

That's one part of the focus tree down, I'll now be working on both the industrial and military parts of the tree.

The new theatre has well and truly arrived.

There is a urals based MINIGAME.

However, both the surviving nations in the urals basically hate us making it very difficult and there is a very big PREPARE INVASION button I cannot in good conscience resist hitting.

Never a dull moment in the russian anarchy.

Both these Ural nations are very small but they still can't cover their frontlines, very sad stuff.

Orenburg fell so fast I didn't even get a chance to screenshot my sick encirclement, truly suffering.

Wow, you don't see that every day.

Everything is moving forward.

We certainly do.

The mind is the greatest weapon of all, or so smarter people have told me.

Story events aside, we're about 6 ingame months away from the big showdown.

Our enemy will be Yazov's West Siberian Provisional Authority, an ultramiltirist group of soldiers with not a particularly coherent ideology.

Oh nevermind Yazov died and his lands balkanized.

Rip bozo.

It won't be as grand a showdown as I expected but it should still be a decent fight.

I say kill em all.

it's time to bring him back.

We did it!

We've brought back the USSR from the ashes

What a time to be alive.

1969, what a year!

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

As we said previously, it's 1969, but in 1971 we'll be going to war with the other half of russia to unite the country totally and finally.

We'll be plugging away at our focus tree until then.

Our fellow soviets in the far east managed to unify and are now battling the central siberians for dominance of siberia.

Let's hope they're still loyal.

Unfortunate.

It's time.

We outnumber them pretty heavily but we have to go all the way through siberia.

We did it!

It's done, Russia is reunited under the glorious red banner of the soviet union, no matter how many times it's shattered, communsim will rise again and take it's place on the world stage.

Germany is next, but that is for another story.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Glory to the proletariat :ussr:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
United forever in friendship and labor :ussr:

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Tried new order as USA.

It's just too complicated.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.
How does the new match engine impact the soviet unions tactics?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

ItohRespectArmy posted:

Nowa Polska is fiiiiineeee

(for now)
You lied :mad: but at least it looks like a new Poland rose up where the old one was located. I think. For a while.

Please don't kill too many Polish on your way to Germany.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

CannonFodder posted:

You lied :mad: but at least it looks like a new Poland rose up where the old one was located. I think. For a while.

Please don't kill too many Polish on your way to Germany.

They had a poland in uzbek with the same name tbf, a new poland did rise up in poland proper before being crushed.