Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Speedrunners will eventually turn it into a joke if the animation has literally any tells so it's fine. It's going to be a lot like Alien Isolation. (Which isn't that odd on account of basically being Metroid Isolation right now.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

I am slightly worried by the Varia Suit only protecting from heat, magma I can understand, but not protecting from cold is another, I wouldn't normally worry too much, but the suit category only has a single slot, still, I guess they override each other.

I was drat sure it would come from a boss too.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

I know, but the Varia Suit was enough in Fusion. I guess it was just split here.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Quackles posted:

I mean, the rule of X parasites is that if you have one X-parasite on your hands, you're about to have 9999 more X-parasites to deal with.

How on earth did Raven Beak put that catastrophe back in the box?

Presumably, he used suitable levels of violence and entirely non-biological weapons like the robot killer we just saw who just killed Quiet Robe.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

He's also using the tools he has, he doesn't want to leave because the situation might go entirely out of control the instant he isn't firefighting, he can't really be stealthy wherever Samus is because he's a drat Chozo and those are rare enough to raise attention and she probably has a Metroid-google alert on "Chozo", he does however have some X and what do you know, someone dropped some giant sample retrieving robots he just had to reprogram.

Of course, the X have infected some Chozo and are therefore smart and can therefore possibly reprogram the robots as well. Or do that and pack their insides full of explosives if Samus manages to dodge the spike.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

ilmucche posted:

If Samus lost connection with Adam on the elevator to the underground at the start of the game why isn't Adam screaming at her once she gets back to the surface?

Raven Beak likely has the means to make him shut up, a powerful jammer, Robo-Chozo space fighters, or Robo-Chozo troops that have boarded the ship on the ground, Robo-Adam's survival is hardly a given right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Or it's just that she's half the size and that means her suit can only pack one eighth the firepower.