Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Natural 20 posted:

I believe the conjecture from Prime is that the Chozo disappeared from Tallon IV because they reached enlightenment and let go of their corporeal forms before the Phazon dragged them back.

It would be interesting if this is the guy who had no interest in being enlightened.

Yeah, the impression I got from the lore is that the chozo hit a certain point in their spiritual practices and once a large number of chozo started becoming bird-buddhas everyone else started seeking enlightenment to join their friends and family. That meant stuff like central government collapsed and left more worldly chozo that tried to get everything ready for their absence on various worlds before attaining enlightenment as well.

I wonder if Samus Aran is part of the effort by the Chozo to 'tidy up' after themselves. Shes dealt with a bunch of problems the Chozo left behind unresolved as they vanished, from mother brain, to the sealed leviathan seed on tallon IV, to the Metroids and X parasites. Given how strong their seers are, its not unreasonable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU