Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

I'm just grateful that Nat doesn't feel compelled to jump around filling in every pixel of map like the other people I've watched play the game. I swear one of them spent a good 25% of their total playtime just filling in the map. Frustrating to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Bremen posted:

The second is the big yellow circle that they only emit intermittently. Think of the later as a radar, if they use it and you're in range (which is usually most of the room) it'll make little pings over you and the EMMI will know something is there and come looking - it won't actually set off the alarm, though.

The phase cloak will hide you from either, but since the "radar" pulse is basically impossible to predict it's mostly useful for the vision cone.

That's not actually how the radar thing works. EMMIs will detect Samus if she moves within a certain range of them without Phantom Cloak up. That yellow circle is the radius of their motion sensor.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

One of these days Nat will remember that you can shoot missiles at things other than enemies.