Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StarFyter
Oct 10, 2012

Bremen posted:

"But wall jumps are really easy in Super Metroid"

Said no one else on Earth, ever.

Depends if you played it with a keyboard instead of a controller. I found wall jumps to be far easier than infinite bomb jumping in Super, when using keyboard, since I could change direction faster with two fingers than with a thumb. In fact, I would say they were, "really easy". :v:

Finding where to bind diagonal aiming buttons as well as everything else in Super was not quite so fun on keyboard, however. Meanwhile Fusion and Zero mission working on the reduced Gameboy Advance button amounts worked like a charm even on keyboard.

Such is the life of a child with parents who believe consoles are a waste of time, and doesn't develop the motor skills needed for platformers on controllers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU