Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd
this lp has been fun to watch, but as someone who's beaten it multiple times in the name of speedrunning attempts, there are multiple times in this video where i'm just like "no!! what are you doing!! aaaaa!!!!"

but i think that happens with every blind LP, lol

do your best, guys! i'm rooting for you, even when internally screaming :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd

Bremen posted:

Keep in mind possibly every other poster in this thread probably played Metroid games semi-frequently from age 8 on. It's not really surprising if you don't have the same muscle memory for it most of the people commenting on your videos do.
personally, the only other metroid I've completed is Samus Returns, because it's the only other one where Samus controls decently

in super metroid i bonk my head on everything, all the time