Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
Nat you're going to have to learn to use the analog stick to aim or else you're going to be in for a rough time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
the brain gives the omega cannon, yes

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
judging by how this LP is going, im going to guess nat is going to take more tries on the first real boss than all the hollow knight bosses combined

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
Not only are the windows insanely short, there's variants in the animation speed and delays that it's not consistent to predict.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
yeah, if you get by on a lucky one its a good feeling

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
no, there's no tell for countering the emmi. it's entirely luck, and you're intentionally not supposed to be able to do it reliably. it's just a last ditch thing to make you feel cool if you accidentally pull it off.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Simply Simon posted:

holy poo poo they programmed that in?! I immediately want to replay the game to find these kind of things!

Yeah, there's a lot of "sequence breaks" that are actually intentional and they designed around them to actually give you little bonuses for them.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
im only like halfway through the new ep: you can jump with the speed boost, you dont need to shinespark (in fact, there's lots of puzzles that require it)

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i cant wait for another ep talking about how the missiles work.

also the space jump.

CRIP EATIN BREAD fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Nov 18, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
another episode just filled with complaints about the controls. im bowing out of this.