Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
doudrop is awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Vicious rollup!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Ali good.

Mansoor bad.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
just got here, I'm assuming the show is bad and nothing good will happen in the last 20 minutes either

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Taken from Reddit
Finn Balor vs Cesaro’s KOTR match was longer then every single Queen’s Crown match combined

Balor vs Cesaro: 11:25

Nattie vs Doudrop + Liv vs Zelina + Toni Storm vs Carmella + Shayna vs Dana Brooke: 8:12

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I love stables but I can't wait until this bloodline stuff is over and done with.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I love stables but I can't wait until this bloodline stuff is over and done with.

Only one place to end it... The Samoan Summit - We even got Joe again!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Digital Jedi posted:

Taken from Reddit
Finn Balor vs Cesaro’s KOTR match was longer then every single Queen’s Crown match combined

Balor vs Cesaro: 11:25

Nattie vs Doudrop + Liv vs Zelina + Toni Storm vs Carmella + Shayna vs Dana Brooke: 8:12

We've only got 5 hours per week! How can you expect us to give a woman's match 10 minutes?

Unless it features one of the Four Horsewomen or Bianca, the women get no time and it sucks.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

stop showing me the dead dad ring thing and the dominos free poo poo

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
that carls jr burger looks loving disgusting

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Codependent Poster posted:

We've only got 5 hours per week! How can you expect us to give a woman's match 10 minutes?

Unless it features one of the Four Horsewomen or Bianca, the women get no time and it sucks.

12-15 minutes of Raw Intro + Roman Intro Walkdown + Commercials + 15 minutes until the first word is said don't grow on trees

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Can't anyone ever get along with each other?!

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
wwe babyfaces are so dumb

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

lol a countout on the main event

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Lemme tell you friends!!!

I am shocked that Big E and Drew could not coexist!

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
another poo poo finish hahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Very cool that your world champ and tag champs are the ones laying on the ground in the end there.