Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

The Ultraman on the right is v sassy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Yeah I have too many non-sofubi toys on preorder to add to my single foray into the market. Lots of great collections shared!

I got this Skull Dangler from Jonathan Dubose. He's a rad dude from the south who makes a variety of toys and miniatures. I'll probably end up with at least another, he produces some great colorways.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Lol what small fortune is that 18" Hedorah worth?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

56K NO

Skull Danglers from DuboseArt on Instagram. The guy is super friendly, very prompt, and I love his molds. Perfect vibe of ugly/creepy/cool, and his colorways always have my eye. I want to see what else he creates down the line.

Sealmon, from Montoz Studio, in Korea. Saw it on Etsy and impulse-bought it. Such a good representation of Phoenix' Joker. Shipped and arrived super quickly to my surprise.

Cynders, from Creaturemakertoys.com. smaller than I'd normally look at but again, the colorways. Won a lottery for a Crimson Ghost colorway that's in the mail. They smell like coconut, which the manufacturer let me know was poured into the vinyl lol

Shin Eyezon painted by Magitarius. I've eyed their store for a time and when I learned I couldn't purchase through their store I messaged them on insta and they hooked me up. Very prompt, friendly manufacturer.

I've also got a lottery entry for a couple of very ugly/cute sofubi that my fingers are crossed for. My partner hates them lmao, but I think she's secretly jealous of how :krad: they all are.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

S.W.O.R.D. Agent posted:

Hell yeah, post all the pictures!

Don't mind if I do, thanks!

I WON THESE HIDEOUS LITTLE FUCKERS (*wallet weeps in USD lmao*)

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Last two for the year, save for the FRANKADAVERs I won.

A Crimson Ghost Cynder from Creaturemaker

These lyrics would be problematic today

JESUSAURUS REX TURBO by Sickemil

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

S.W.O.R.D. Agent posted:

Haha, those are something.

There's a movie on Amazon Prime called Velocipastor that may be up your alley.

Noted!

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Turbinosamente posted:

Still no idea why the prefix penta for either though; five what?

Points of articulation, maybe? Neat dino.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I like that trans flag-colored kitty :nyoron:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

That space godzilla is amazing