Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
my laptop is fine, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Duck and Cover posted:

Just because something is less trash doesn't make it not trash.

I mean, all consumer goods are eventually trash, but it does what I ask of it

If I was trying to do more than it could do that would make me trash

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
My home laptop was $280 like six years ago, got the free Win10 upgrade and I put in some ram a buddy had laying around and an SSD that was on sale for like $40 and it's great for my needs

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Back in the day before touchpads I had a laptop that had a trackball on the EDGE, like 90 degrees from the keyboard in the middle, under the spacebar, facing the user.

You could thumb that sucker while typing and it was great and I loved it and now I can't even find a picture of one.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
come sit on my laptop op