Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Boner M posted:

They cant just shave and make felt from these guys nuts?

They used to make luxury leather from whale penis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

Yaldabaoth posted:

They used to make luxury leather from whale penis.

And perfume from whale vomit, i think they still do.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambergris

Regardless, nice warm lookin nuts

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nice pic of the balls OP, and great combo with the goat's GIANT rear end in a top hat.

Don't worry about the pig's huge balls purists, there's room in the world for other balls, and you did the right thing posting them in a separate thread.

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
It really gets its rear end in a top hat right in there as well.

especially as you scroll down.

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
Thanks?

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

BigBadSteve posted:

Nice pic of the balls OP, and great combo with the goat's GIANT rear end in a top hat.

Don't worry about the pig's huge balls purists, there's room in the world for other balls, and you did the right thing posting them in a separate thread.

thank you for your kind words. i too liked the rear end in a top hat a lot but figured i'd keep that as a little surprise for people opening the thread for the first time. and i'm not taking the pig ball purists too seriously - i absolutely love the pig balls of course, but there's room in life for a little variety. i don't eat my favorite food or watch my favorite movie every day!

epic 2012 username
Mar 26, 2021

by Hand Knit
Huge green grape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
keep misreading subject as ghost testes

wait....... is it a ghost ghoat?