Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what is it??
straight: its a drug kinda like weed op
angry: eat my rear end op u loving anal seepage
sarcastic: as if you never indulged in paint huffing op
cancel
View Results

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

see title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Ask Smugworth

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
crazy leaf drug from southeast asia, coca-like at low doses, opium-like at high doses. close thread

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It makes you poo poo your pants according to tcc

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Nooner posted:

It makes you poo poo your pants according to tcc

I don't need drugs for that

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Try it and find out, as far as I know it's still legal. At least, I've seen a sign for it outside a liquor store fairly recently.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Does it improve your ability to tug ?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I hear the opposite actually

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
it's a lovely drug that people only use because it's technically legal

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

I have some kratom that an old houseguest left behind. Does it expire? It's been here like 3 years. Maybe I should try it.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
Don't be dumb. Smoke salvia.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEGA7eyWeAA

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
it requires an empty stomach
it tastes horrible
the powder causes diarrhea
the extract tastes like tongue abuse, it's like tonguing an electrical wall outlet as you would a butthole
the pills are a little better but they make me want cigarettes which is bad

loving sobriety is more thrilling than kratom

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
now that we'ved solved kraton, ive always wondered what nooooooootropics are but never enough to actually, you know, do anything about it.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
I did kratom for a few years and loved it

Withdrawals were not fun

I would like to partake again but it fucks with my blood pressure too much

I miss salvia more though

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Don't be dumb. Smoke salvia.

hell no that's an even shittier drug that people only take because it's legal

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

there's no lovely drugs only lovely people

xdirtypinkox
Aug 12, 2004

And it gets easier as I pass the Edward Scissorhands village where privileged white kids date rape girls and taunt me in their SUV's.

My Spirit Otter posted:

now that we'ved solved kraton, ive always wondered what nooooooootropics are but never enough to actually, you know, do anything about it.

My first experience with Nootropics was some goon selling capsuled Piracetam in SA Mart like 10 years ago. If you're gonna mess with it have something mentally tedious to do to experience the benefits and if you do take it and want to try just the powder just be aware it's somethingawful tasting and nothing you mix it with will change that.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
there's more posts in this thread than votes. waht the gently caress

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
I think that's the planet superman is from I might need to check out the Wikipedia page tho

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Gives you some epic poop logs

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Derpies posted:

Does it improve your ability to tug ?

If you smoke enough the machine elves will tug for you

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
salvia isn't fun but boy howdy is it some poo poo

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
don't mix booze and benzos op

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

One time I boofed an entire $60 kilo of kratom and my posts were just on point that day

So many :emptyquote:s it was like I was the life of the forums

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I think if I did enough kratom and really focused I could come up with the perfect post, like the one post that everyone sees and is like "hm, yeah, that's dope" but then there's no need for anybody to continue posting because my post was the literal end all be all and they all leave the forums and that's the end of forums.somethingawful.com

I guess the mods would finally be happy too

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Its Goku op how could you miss that

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Sorry can't see the poll on mobile, put me down for Goku

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It's old as gently caress now grampa. We've all moved on to other and more novel things

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's old as gently caress now grampa. We've all moved on to other and more novel things

Go on

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

sure okay posted:

Its Goku op how could you miss that

A goku vote is a post vote because you have to own it.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

i knew a few people whos reaction to salvia was "it's legal? probably ain't poo poo. give it here"

then they'd smoke it and start rolling around on the ground with their eyes closed, screaming at the top of their lungs in primordial terror

its a good thing it only lasts like 10 minutes

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
haha thats what you think

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

Pitdragon posted:

i knew a few people whos reaction to salvia was "it's legal? probably ain't poo poo. give it here"

then they'd smoke it and start rolling around on the ground with their eyes closed, screaming at the top of their lungs in primordial terror

its a good thing it only lasts like 10 minutes

dude it's so physical. it feels like you're a jacket and you are being unzipped and splayed open like a deer

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Salvia actually sent you into another dimension. That poo poo was so intense.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

i was doing it with a friend and when we came back to earth my buddy described being a toybox and that he was making little toy soldiers. I had the EXACT same trip. weird poo poo.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Were you pooping yourself?

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

for all the drugs i did and all the mornings I woke up and thought to my self "wow I'm glad I'm not dead" i have never poo poo myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

It's fun to watch other people smoke it. I'll never forget my buddy sitting on the deck drooling into his hands like he just found treasure.