Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what is it??
straight: its a drug kinda like weed op
angry: eat my rear end op u loving anal seepage
sarcastic: as if you never indulged in paint huffing op
cancel
View Results

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

i was doing it with a friend and when we came back to earth my buddy described being a toybox and that he was making little toy soldiers. I had the EXACT same trip. weird poo poo.

We did salvia when we were 18 in like 06 and I remember giving a speech to my assembled host of dark creatures a la Saruman.

Turns out I just babbled incoherently at my buds from the deck for like 45 seconds.

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

kumba posted:

there's more posts in this thread than votes. waht the gently caress

Sorry I’m on mobile

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
voting and ranking inane internet poo poo has been a massive contributor to the death of the internet and I'm not about to participate

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

voting and ranking inane internet poo poo has been a massive contributor to the death of the internet and I'm not about to participate

Real voting is the same too OP

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Kratom used to be really popular in my friend circle a few years ago. We were drinking that powdered poo poo mixed with a little bit of hot water so it wouldn't clump, and then topping the rest with orange or pineapple juice. It still clumped, and it still tasted awful. But we'd take it and go to movies, concerts, anything.

I stopped because I really didn't like the feeling, especially combined with booze or weed. It would make my eyes go loopy like too much MDMA, and if I so much as had a single drag of a cigarette I'd get unbelievably nauseous. I went to see DFA1979 with a friend and we took some, and smoked, and I had to sit down through both of the opening sets, I was clammy and pale and very nauseous.

Most of my friends stopped taking it when another friend OD'd and her heart briefly stopped. To be fair that could have been any one of the cocktail of drugs they were on that night though.

RestingB1tchFace posted:

It's fun to watch other people smoke it. I'll never forget my buddy sitting on the deck drooling into his hands like he just found treasure.

Yeah I maintain that salvia is a drug you take so other people can have a good time. Both times I tried it when I was 19, I was not ready for the complete ego death and tearing open of the veil of the cosmos to reveal this monstrous and nefarious mechanical apparatus of gears running the universe. Both times I came out of it and people were laughing at me. Never again.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Mister Speaker posted:

Kratom used to be really popular in my friend circle a few years ago. We were drinking that powdered poo poo mixed with a little bit of hot water so it wouldn't clump, and then topping the rest with orange or pineapple juice. It still clumped, and it still tasted awful. But we'd take it and go to movies, concerts, anything.

I stopped because I really didn't like the feeling, especially combined with booze or weed. It would make my eyes go loopy like too much MDMA, and if I so much as had a single drag of a cigarette I'd get unbelievably nauseous. I went to see DFA1979 with a friend and we took some, and smoked, and I had to sit down through both of the opening sets, I was clammy and pale and very nauseous.

Most of my friends stopped taking it when another friend OD'd and her heart briefly stopped. To be fair that could have been any one of the cocktail of drugs they were on that night though.

Yeah I maintain that salvia is a drug you take so other people can have a good time. Both times I tried it when I was 19, I was not ready for the complete ego death and tearing open of the veil of the cosmos to reveal this monstrous and nefarious mechanical apparatus of gears running the universe. Both times I came out of it and people were laughing at me. Never again.

Man I drank a lot of beer and then drank some kratom and water and I was sick as hell for ~12 hours til I threw up at like 3pm the next day, -1/10 would not do again.

dangerstepp
Apr 8, 2019
Something available at every seedy gas station I've ever been in.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
I tried it a few times, but like it didn't actually do anything so I stopped and went back to coke.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Nooner posted:

It makes you poo poo your pants according to tcc

What doesnt tho

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Pitdragon posted:

its a good thing it only lasts like 10 minutes

you only think that

youre still on it now and havent come down yet

im gay

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

roll a kratom blunt for max effect

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

I loving loved kratom when I first tried it because it completely killed my anxiety and then I developed a disgusting habit that I kept going for like 3 years until I realized I had constant mood swings and my anxiety was on average much worse. Now I'm off it and I'm not as nauseous all the time but my dick still doesn't work too good

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
who tf are all these people posting that kratom makes you poo poo yourself. the tcc thread title is what it is for a reason

goddamn nothing will ever make you so constipated

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Can you still buy poppy pods on ebay or did the feds shut that down?

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
Its crab lettuce

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

What the heck is kava kava

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

What the heck is kava kava

Its like a giant potato

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

dude it's so physical. it feels like you're a jacket and you are being unzipped and splayed open like a deer

for me it was like this grand revelation that what i could see in front of my eyeballs was just an elaborate film reel, and the salvia made it skip and shift to the side and i could see past the illusion and know what the universe was really like behind it. i understood at that moment what it is like to die. the next 6 months or so i couldn't shake the feeling like i had a glimpse of the afterlife and it hosed me up

the fact that people do this poo poo recreationally is unfathomable to me

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

kRATOm is a barbarian god with the strength of a man that has the strength of two men and he rode a scorpion once. Not a big fantasy one just a scorpion.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I don't think a scorpion should be carrinyg that sort of weight

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Boner M posted:

Its like a giant potato

Thanks

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That's not just a scorpion, it's Scorpos, god of scorpions, with the strength of a scorpion with the strength of two men!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

One time I enough kratom that the pants I had poo poo pre-kratom were clean when it wore off. I did so much kratom I unshitted my pants. :aaaaa:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
drat near killed ‘om

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
Kratom caused the worst constipation and abdominal pain. The energetic buzz or mild opioid effects (depending on dose) weren't worth it.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

It's a very bad idea , OP!

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
Just collect beetles in your yard and crush them up with some orange juice and drink it.

Same thing.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I managed to gently caress my poo poo up with basic bitch stuff like MD and LSD. Didn't need no fancy boutique craft drugs no way no sir.

Realistically it was the alcohol tho, cause I stopped drinking but still dabble in drugs every so often and I'm doing much better.

Also I learned that MD cut with meth is not that bad, and I hate that.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

it's basically joose for cowards

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

syntaxfunction posted:

I managed to gently caress my poo poo up with basic bitch stuff like MD and LSD. Didn't need no fancy boutique craft drugs no way no sir.

Realistically it was the alcohol tho, cause I stopped drinking but still dabble in drugs every so often and I'm doing much better.

Also I learned that MD cut with meth is not that bad, and I hate that.

what's MD?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
MD is short for MDMA, or ecstasy. I think MD is a pretty Australian term for it.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Mulaney Power Move posted:

it's basically joose for cowards

That's all drugs and forms of escapism for me. I want nothing more from life than the magical oblivion of jooose posting but i'm too much of a bitch to commit.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

lol mdma fuckin rules
snorted it though so it hit me like a freight train and peaked after only 3-ish hours

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

tree dirt

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Kratom n bate'um

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Voted Cancel unless people start posting horror stories from the TCC thread or something

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Drugs sound scary guys I'm glad I'm too much of a basic bitch pussy to do them anymore.

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice
No gay option. No goku. Did not vote.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

salvia isn't fun but boy howdy is it some poo poo

reminds of one of the best things a goon has done
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVllL4tNZsI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnwS5sPOzb0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i think only one or two goons actually died in the joose threads. in all this time, how many goon kratom deaths have there been? tye more deaths, tye better the high, i reckon.