Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what is it??
straight: its a drug kinda like weed op
angry: eat my rear end op u loving anal seepage
sarcastic: as if you never indulged in paint huffing op
cancel
View Results

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

I didn’t know this dude was a goon. Hamilton Morris did a cool segment on him last season of his show

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZS_fYTxwCI

Les Os fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Oct 13, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Dunno anything about kratom but the salvia comments in this thread are hitting home. Definitely not "recreational" just a preview of what it's like to be dead.

OnlyBans
Sep 21, 2021

by sebmojo
I have an old ankle injury so I sprain it really easily and I have gout. Kratom is a nice analgesic for when I need it. Synergizes really well with ibuprofen. It also gives a nice easy, blissful feeling. It also messes with your normal hedonic feedback systems. I normally drink a pint of hard liquor during the day and then have a few drinks at night and I get tetchy if I don't. When I'm on Kratom I just don't feel the need. So it's good if I want to save money or dial down my tolerance.

Saliva is a powerful loving trip, I strongly recommend.

Racetams are a loving scam. I tried a couple different stacks and just nothing. I was excited for the yellow fat reducing potential since I do a bunch of poo poo that oxidizes my brain (see above) but the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

I didn't get much out of Kava. I will have to try it again and up the dosage but it seems like one of those things that doesn't make much sense unless you come from a culture where it is pretty much the only game in town. If we are going to get legal highs from Polynesia, I feel like subincision is the better way to go.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

when i first moved to new orleans i lived next to this dude who loved drugs. he was getting steroids and other stuff off the dark web all the time. one time he ordered like 5 pounds of kratom hoping to capsule it to sell and get rich i guess. him and his gf couldnt resist the allure of the drug mud though and they both ate way too much of it and we could hear them throwing up for hours. same guy was trying to beat down our door to get to his gf and his mom had to come grab him and was screaming "jesus loves you! accept jesus into your heart!". the moral of the story is kratom is good in moderation, but if you over do it just once it will make you reject christ.
r.i.p. jake

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Kratom is embarrassing. It's like flirting with the more stupid stuff, to which that spark usually, eventually leads to anyway, but doing it in the most awkward way.

Honestly it's only good if you're trying to make day to day life more bearable when trying to quit opiates by yourself.

The proper name for it would be something like "Sad Mud."

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

AcidCat posted:

Dunno anything about kratom but the salvia comments in this thread are hitting home. Definitely not "recreational" just a preview of what it's like to be dead.

Excuse me but DMT is the death preview drug

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

when i first moved to new orleans i lived next to this dude who loved drugs. he was getting steroids and other stuff off the dark web all the time. one time he ordered like 5 pounds of kratom hoping to capsule it to sell and get rich i guess. him and his gf couldnt resist the allure of the drug mud though and they both ate way too much of it and we could hear them throwing up for hours. same guy was trying to beat down our door to get to his gf and his mom had to come grab him and was screaming "jesus loves you! accept jesus into your heart!". the moral of the story is kratom is good in moderation, but if you over do it just once it will make you reject christ.
r.i.p. jake

That owns, mostly all it did was make me mildly zoned out for about an hour and/or really loving tired if I didn't eyeball the scoop of dirt quite correctly.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Wasn't kratom that "black out and wake up having bought a piano" drug?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

YeahTubaMike posted:

No that was ambien, which is like the stupidest drug ever because it doesn't give you a high, it just shuts off your conscious brain and lets the dream brain takeover and leaves you with no memory of it.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

it was phenazepam pretty sure. i like the guy who had it in a salt shaker, thats classy.

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

goons getting blackout on sketch russian chems, that whole thread could've been a DARE promo

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

YeahTubaMike posted:

That was JOOSE, a screwball Russian benzo powder with an insane half-life and the interesting effect of making you act incredibly hosed-up but feel perfectly normal. Also, you only need a tiny bit(think micrograms) but you could buy huge quantities very cheaply. People tried dissolving small quantities of the powder in propylene glycol(to make dosing more accurate), hence the ‘joose’ terminology.

Kratom is Asian tree dirt, aka Baby’s First(or last, as the case may be) Opioid. You can’t shoot, snort, smoke or plug it, just take it orally, and you can’t really OD on it - if you take too much, you just get wobbly eyeballs and projectile vomiting. It works well to help people quit drinking and other, more dangerous opiates. It also leads to incredibly large, dense poop, the leaf roughage combined with an opioid-slowed GI tract is a toilet-clogging combination.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

JnnyThndrs posted:

That was JOOSE, a screwball Russian benzo powder with an insane half-life and the interesting effect of making you act incredibly hosed-up but feel perfectly normal.

This sounds like it literally reprograms the neurotic impulses in a person's brain, which is why the hosed-up behavior feels normal.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

JnnyThndrs posted:

That was JOOSE, a screwball Russian benzo powder with an insane half-life and the interesting effect of making you act incredibly hosed-up but feel perfectly normal.

What the hell, woah! So NOT the usb keys that people are smoking these days?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

meat police posted:

goons getting blackout on sketch russian chems, that whole thread could've been a DARE promo

I've had more than a few talks with friends about making sure you know your sources for this exact reason, poo poo's scary

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

JnnyThndrs posted:

Kratom is Asian tree dirt

lmao that's a great description

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

dude it's so physical. it feels like you're a jacket and you are being unzipped and splayed open like a deer

Junk posted:

for me it was like this grand revelation that what i could see in front of my eyeballs was just an elaborate film reel, and the salvia made it skip and shift to the side and i could see past the illusion and know what the universe was really like behind it. i understood at that moment what it is like to die. the next 6 months or so i couldn't shake the feeling like i had a glimpse of the afterlife and it hosed me up

the fact that people do this poo poo recreationally is unfathomable to me

haha lol yeah

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I tried Salvia twice. The first time was sometime around 2012. I was listening to the Sigur Ros song from the end of The Life Aquatic, you know, this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlPtmws131o

My recollection is that I was sucked up into space through a giant drinking straw. I was sort of ephemerally waving goodbye to my friends who were in the room, knowing I wouldn't see them again. But it was a very peaceful feeling. I let the straw slurp me up slowly while I focused on the red stripes running up the side. As I got further up into space, the red stripes grew thicker and thicker until the entire straw was red. Then it morphed into the interior of a train, everything covered in red velvet with golden trim. I was seated alone in the car somewhere near the back and I watched out the window as the train flew through space. All along the way, it kept passing by scenes of people I knew at various points in their day. Somehow I knew that I was seeing everyone I had ever met at the exact moment that they learned that I had died. After an eternity of this, the interior of the train burst into a grand symphony hall with crimson red velvet curtains. It was a funeral for me, and everyone I had ever met was there. I floated above them watching them celebrate my life, but it only lasted a few minutes. Then I sobered up and felt very calm and peaceful for a week.

The second time was 2 or 3 years later. It was 3am and I found it in my desk drawer and thought "heh, why not?" because I was very depressed and lonely. It was pretty much the same thing except I had no music and instead of the straw turning into a train, it reached a pinnacle and then became a water slide, ushering me back to earth. It was short and unremarkable.

Both times made me fundamentally stop caring about life, in different ways. The first time I stopped caring about all of my stress and anxiety and things that bothered me because I realized that it all ends in peace. The second time I stopped caring about life in general because I realized no matter how close you get to your dreams in space you just come crashing back down to earth.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Oct 16, 2021

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I guess at least people showed up for your virtual funeral

Woodsy Owl
Oct 27, 2004

Yaldabaoth posted:

This sounds like it literally reprograms the neurotic impulses in a person's brain, which is why the hosed-up behavior feels normal.

I'm pretty sure that's religion :smuggo:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Woodsy Owl posted:

I'm pretty sure that's religion :smuggo:

Taking drugs is a much easier way to have a religious experience than trying to force yourself to believe bullshit.

YoursTruly
Jul 29, 2012

Put me in the trash
Recycle Bin
where
I belong.
Salvia was rad.

Reality in front of me split into three equal sections at slight angles, think like a crescent roll container. The center twisted vertically in one direction while the sides twisted vertically in the opposite direction. Felt kind of like being ground up.

At some point everything turned to black. Then there was a vision of a single white sneaker with some dope details, heel still on the concrete ground but otherwise lifting up. A piece of pink gum was stretched out between the sneaker and the concrete, kind of like an x shape with multiple points of contact to each surface and openings throughout.

And I was the gum.

Edit: Also had some Wild Dagga in there with it. No idea how it did or didn't impact the experience.

Re: Kratom. It's great for social events, job interviews, first dates, and other situations where you want to feel chill and alert at the same time. Once you get to dosing daily though, not so helpful.

YoursTruly fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Oct 16, 2021

Woodsy Owl
Oct 27, 2004
I was a carpet under a sofa on salvia

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

what the gently caress is fentanyl anyway

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

happy tugmas everyone

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

It's the poo poo my opiate addicted landlord resorts to when she runs out of pills she somehow still has prescribed, not sure beyond that

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

my first exposure to opioids was a shot of the good poo poo in a hospital, but kratom became a go-to since i could overnight fedex tinctures. There is a lot of paraphrasing here; years of time passed, but extracts were the genesis of an opioid addiction for me. From kratom it went to vicodin, and then percocet and fentanyl patches concurrently, then immodium (lol if you want but that poo poo's way more dangerous and toxic than most opiods and absolutely abusable), and then I left my old life behind and got on a suboxone therapy program, that, after about 3 years, is finally in its tail end. I had 1/3 of a strip (appx 2.5mg) of buprenorphine a couple days ago, I have about 1 and 1/8th of a strip left, and I expect to be off entirely by Jan 1... but it was a long road to this point, and lol it started with pigshitting kratom, shitpaste sandwiches, properly speaking.

salvia was two sub-break thru experiences where i felt strange sensations and sweat and giggled for 10 mins, then a breakthru trip which felt like a full entire lifetime as a loaf of bread, solely to convey a point about finding fulfilment in our fate/destiny which i've largely rejected spiritually besides. Pass on that poo poo

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
I only take Kratom for the giant shits, I don't like the high

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I didn't like how they made Kratom have a son in the reboot

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
Diet Heroin

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Ad by Khad posted:

Diet Heroin

people don't overdose on kratom so it's an ok alternative

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
A buddy of mine just took kratom up as a hobby. He spent most of Christmas trying to get cocaine but the one dealer he knew who could get it was at a nightclub so he left the relatively chill gathering we were having to go home and do more kratom.

I'll update the thread as things progress.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Yaldabaoth posted:

No that was ambien, which is like the stupidest drug ever because it doesn't give you a high, it just shuts off your conscious brain and lets the dream brain takeover and leaves you with no memory of it.

Look at this guy who doesn't know about da joose.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

joose is kind of like slow release ambien

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Riot Bimbo posted:

my first exposure to opioids was a shot of the good poo poo in a hospital, but kratom became a go-to since i could overnight fedex tinctures. There is a lot of paraphrasing here; years of time passed, but extracts were the genesis of an opioid addiction for me. From kratom it went to vicodin, and then percocet and fentanyl patches concurrently, then immodium (lol if you want but that poo poo's way more dangerous and toxic than most opiods and absolutely abusable), and then I left my old life behind and got on a suboxone therapy program, that, after about 3 years, is finally in its tail end. I had 1/3 of a strip (appx 2.5mg) of buprenorphine a couple days ago, I have about 1 and 1/8th of a strip left, and I expect to be off entirely by Jan 1... but it was a long road to this point, and lol it started with pigshitting kratom, shitpaste sandwiches, properly speaking.

Congratulations!!! :peanut:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Yaldabaoth posted:

I don't understand how someone could abuse/get high off of ambien. I'm currently prescribed it now but I was on it maybe 10+ years ago and had no idea how to use it. I thought you took it and it'd make you tired and fall asleep. It doesn't work that way. I took it and played a computer game to wind down before bed and all of a sudden, literally in an instant, it was about 2 hours later and I was still playing the computer game and only a few minutes passed for me. That was scary.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Sorry I only drink water and eat a balanced and healthy mix of vegetables and protein

Drugs are bad for you guys, don’t do them they are a crutch

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Post all the TCC Joose stories like the goon who took it and blacked out then woke up a week later to find out that they had ordered a Grand Piano and had it delivered to their home despite living in a 10th floor apartment. Or the goon who took it and blacked out but when they came to a week later they found out they had quit their job, got, and started a much better job. Or the goon who almost got mugged by teenagers while Joosed out in the park so they offered the teenagers the Joose and the teens took it and freaked out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

AHH F/UGH posted:

Sorry I only drink water and eat a balanced and healthy mix of vegetables and protein

Drugs are bad for you guys, don’t do them they are a crutch

Look at this fuckin' nerd.