Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what is it??
straight: its a drug kinda like weed op
angry: eat my rear end op u loving anal seepage
sarcastic: as if you never indulged in paint huffing op
cancel
View Results

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Gives you some epic poop logs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Mister Speaker posted:

Kratom used to be really popular in my friend circle a few years ago. We were drinking that powdered poo poo mixed with a little bit of hot water so it wouldn't clump, and then topping the rest with orange or pineapple juice. It still clumped, and it still tasted awful. But we'd take it and go to movies, concerts, anything.

I stopped because I really didn't like the feeling, especially combined with booze or weed. It would make my eyes go loopy like too much MDMA, and if I so much as had a single drag of a cigarette I'd get unbelievably nauseous. I went to see DFA1979 with a friend and we took some, and smoked, and I had to sit down through both of the opening sets, I was clammy and pale and very nauseous.

Most of my friends stopped taking it when another friend OD'd and her heart briefly stopped. To be fair that could have been any one of the cocktail of drugs they were on that night though.

Yeah I maintain that salvia is a drug you take so other people can have a good time. Both times I tried it when I was 19, I was not ready for the complete ego death and tearing open of the veil of the cosmos to reveal this monstrous and nefarious mechanical apparatus of gears running the universe. Both times I came out of it and people were laughing at me. Never again.

Man I drank a lot of beer and then drank some kratom and water and I was sick as hell for ~12 hours til I threw up at like 3pm the next day, -1/10 would not do again.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

when i first moved to new orleans i lived next to this dude who loved drugs. he was getting steroids and other stuff off the dark web all the time. one time he ordered like 5 pounds of kratom hoping to capsule it to sell and get rich i guess. him and his gf couldnt resist the allure of the drug mud though and they both ate way too much of it and we could hear them throwing up for hours. same guy was trying to beat down our door to get to his gf and his mom had to come grab him and was screaming "jesus loves you! accept jesus into your heart!". the moral of the story is kratom is good in moderation, but if you over do it just once it will make you reject christ.
r.i.p. jake

That owns, mostly all it did was make me mildly zoned out for about an hour and/or really loving tired if I didn't eyeball the scoop of dirt quite correctly.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

JnnyThndrs posted:

Kratom is Asian tree dirt

lmao that's a great description

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I guess at least people showed up for your virtual funeral