Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby
Aww yiss. If I do it this will be my fourth? And if I finsh the second I finish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby

Leng posted:

Woo!!! NaNoWriMo!!

https://nanowrimo.org/participants/leng

It is going to be magical school faculty drama with a blockchain based magic system. Outlining has started but I'm very far from done on planning.

I am both pumped and also petrified at the same time.

As a computer guy and a magical school novelist this is exactly what I’m here for.

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby
I’ve never thought of that. Let me give it a whiff

Chapter summary for one current one:
“Grandma tries to keep me from eating sweet rolls”

Chapter summary from my nano:
“I am to meet the rest of the magical faculty of this dreary college at a party. What shall I wear for the occasion? My lich cloak or my soul robes?”

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby
Well my hero has become a heroine to stick to the cozy supernatural mystery genre conventions. But I am still making her a professor at the HBCU of magic and wizardry. And figuring out how to do a murder mystery in a small town Louisiana.

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby
I will post the edited version at the the month? Or first draft?

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby

Nettle Soup posted:

I was gonna write a story about a big derpy dragon who delivers letters, but now that I've made a world, I've realised he's rubbish at actually interacting with it... This may end up as a series of short stories.

Also all of my dialogue is incredibly Northen English. How did this happen.

I would read the heck out of this.

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby
Friend me goons:

https://nanowrimo.org/participants/beddoe

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby
Six chapters in and yeah I don't think that I will be doing any challenges anytime soon, unless it's work on one of my main series. That plus the baby meant that I will have to defer this project.

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby
Yeah this wasn't my year. 2021 no more challenges for a while. I may incorporate Nano into an ongoing project but yeah this didn't work juggling three projects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby
I got 41k posted but it got me to within a stones throw of the end of my novel.