Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pikestaff
Feb 17, 2013

Came here to bark at you

I'm back and going for Win #13, with some good ol' fashioned Lesbian Content.

https://nanowrimo.org/participants/pikestaff

I am also once again plugging 4thewords which is a really fun word count based RPG if you're into gamification. It's really helped me a lot these past couple of Novembers. https://4thewords.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pikestaff
Feb 17, 2013

Came here to bark at you

Hit 2000 on day one, it's a little bit lower than I usually like to aim for at the start but I'm feeling pretty good about my pace. I may or may not have taken several Minecraft breaks.

limaCAT posted:

1705 words written today!
Today's plot twist is that a TV Detector Van will be used to fight against the Commodore 64 sprites invading London.

oh I love this. I hope it's set to Monty on the Run music.

Pikestaff
Feb 17, 2013

Came here to bark at you

god I love the weekend, hit the daily goal of 1667 before lunch :woop: I'm going to take a break and then see about padding it up. I have to make up for yesterday where a sinus infection knocked me out and I only wrote like 600 words.

Pikestaff
Feb 17, 2013

Came here to bark at you

I hit 20k today! It was a bit of a rough start because I made the mistake of leaving discord open and got sidetracked by chatting with friends, oops. But I still managed to snag ~1600 today and because I bulked up a bit last weekend I'm (a little) ahead of course.

I need it to be the weekend again immediately :cry: having to cram 1600 words in at night after a ten hour work day is killer.

Pikestaff
Feb 17, 2013

Came here to bark at you

Hit 40,000 today, I'm hoping to wrap it up this long weekend 😎

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pikestaff
Feb 17, 2013

Came here to bark at you

Hit 50k this morning. 13th year running :toot: