Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
I've personally been enjoying fab and held off for a while because of all the scummy poo poo that Rudy and other finance idiots have done. A friend of mine who doesn't really do tcgs got into it though so I decided to give it a shot. I think the game could survive a bubble burst since the turn out to the calling events recently have been good. I think this could last as long a wow tcg or naruto tcg. My wife and played today and had a good time!

Now loving meta zoo is nothing but a scam I don't see how anyone could actual understand those cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
I don't think anyone has ever played metazoo.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
My main issue with the oop sets is they weren't even the first set, they announced the third set was oop then a few weeks later the second set went oop. I'm also pretty sure that's where some of the pricier cards are, like skullcap.

Overall it's dumb to do it so soon.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
holy poo poo, 2 sets in and they pull that. How is that game not considered a scam?

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Drowning Rabbit posted:

I cannot fathom anyone making money 'investing' in MetaZoo or FaB at this point. The stickers are already in now, and trying to get more suckers to buy your poo poo at this point is going to be harder. I've never seen anyone playing FaB near me, but at least it's available. MetaZoo is something I've only seen online. If probably but one pack to just like at the ridiculously rear end art and silly rules, but not to play the game.

I'm surprised that there hasn't been a run on the new Digimon game, as a few influencers have said they played it and it was actually good. Maybe it isn't released yet?

Digimon had its English release in fall 2020, you can find it at target now too!