Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
Isn't one of these major issues that equipment only appears at the second highest rarity?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Jcam posted:

I recently started playing Flesh & Blood just as something new to do as I lost a large collection of MTG, Warmachine/Hordes, and WH 40K last year in a house fire. I just wanted to try something new and slowly start to get my butt out to local stores as things get safer and vaccinations are more wide spread. I know the *~*but my local community bloo bloo*~* stuff is just anecdotal, but I'm always surprised when I see the crap YouTubers like Rudy are putting out there as the local community amongst the four or five stores here that carry the game has been great so far. I don't know if the game will have any kind of lasting presence, but I know content creators like him and other "investors" certainly aren't helping the general impressions of the game.

I'm legitimately not very well tapped in to the money side of card games, so this is a sincere question: When you say the newest set hasn't been selling well, what do you mean? Referring to booster boxes, singles, or what? To be completely transparent, I've spent probably $40 on the game at this point, just on a pre-made deck, some card sleeves, and a couple of fun singles that looked good, so I'm probably the last person this game is now being (maliciously?) marketed to, so I'm not running in here out of breath to defend anything, I don't have any irons in the fire or whatever.

as in people buying boxes to immediately flip for egregious sums are not able to do so