Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

How do you borderline cheat? Angle shooting as gently caress?

I thought fab was a one card per player alternating game, how do you cheat that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Lone Goat posted:

Discreetly putting it in into play and then not letting the opponent do the same is literally cheating. Yes the game might be complicated but if you have a habit of making beneficial whoopsies on your own stuff but have an eagle eye on when your opponent goofs, it's suspicious as hell.

I'd be incredibly leery of getting involved in this game if poo poo likes this can fly. Especially when it's a known sketchbag that's banned from playing another competitive CCG. Just make an example of this clown, he won't be missed.

Discreetly putting it into play is cheating in itself. You should never be modifying the board state without your opponent being aware.

He missed his trigger, if he wants to fix it he should be asking (like his opponent did)

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

It's the fact they handwave him sneaking the token onto the board that gets me. The way they've written it seems like they're okay with him sneaking it in, then judge calling to stop his opponent doing it because his opponent was honest. It's basically changing what should be a judge call into an angle shooty as gently caress situation where if your sleight of hand is good enough you get away with it. If his opponent or someone catches him doing it what's the call?

And they don't even explain the other incident.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Still lolling that cheating was a-okay in that event and their solution is just to say "don't do it again next time"

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Didn't keyforge die because someone hosed over their unique deck name table?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I would happily watch my tabernacle plummet in value if it meant more people could afford legacy, plus I could buy more decks. It'd be great!

It can't really stay at 2k anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

yeah, but is the game any good?

lol that one of the comments is saying it's fine, if it becomes a problem they can print cards that are better.