Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Fantastic Foreskin posted:

Metazoo I have to believe was started just to try to sell as a collectable, because that layout is even worse than the 90s tcgs.

When I heard of MetaZoo I thought it sounded fun, Cryptids are fun. What I found, this is not what I think of as fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Toshimo posted:

Anyone who looked at Magic cutting their Pro Tour and decimating their OP program while growing revenue at record pace for a decade straight and decided to make their business plan the exact opposite is not someone you should ever trust with your money.

So I just got lost in this discussion here. What is this initialism for OP program?

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

triple sulk posted:

Very cool and healthy game here

Didn't they say they were banning leaders after they win X tournaments? I'm sure that won't cause a lot of people to be pissed for investing in a leader.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I cannot fathom anyone making money 'investing' in MetaZoo or FaB at this point. The stickers are already in now, and trying to get more suckers to buy your poo poo at this point is going to be harder. I've never seen anyone playing FaB near me, but at least it's available. MetaZoo is something I've only seen online. If probably but one pack to just like at the ridiculously rear end art and silly rules, but not to play the game.

I'm surprised that there hasn't been a run on the new Digimon game, as a few influencers have said they played it and it was actually good. Maybe it isn't released yet?