Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Ive been protecting the 27th letter from the police in my home and feeding it reeses pieces. Society is not ready to accept the 27th letter and it just wants to go back to its home planet.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
You'll notice the 27th letter is a combination of the numbers 2 and 7.

Viginti Septem fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Oct 16, 2021

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Fixed

Viginti Septem fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Oct 16, 2021

Ventral EggSac

I have one it's called Bobulus full name Bobulo Gigante, pronounced as you would expect it to be

google THIS

Heather Papps posted:

could it be... the legends are true...

i knew it.

the triple-u.

google THIS

Viginti Septem posted:

It's either this or a combination of U and I

that's called "us"

pseudorandom

Robot Made of Meat posted:

It's true. There is a 27th letter.

It's &, which apparently was once considered a letter for some bizarre reason

Summarizing wikipedia: In latin, the word for "and", "et", would be a ligature or itself a single letter. Therefore, you'd include it when reciting the alphabet. If a single letter was also a word, it would be recited as "[letter] per se [letter], like "A per se A". So, at the end of the alphabet, you'd end with "...X, Y, Z, and per se and", which eventually became smashed together into "ampersand".

The real 27th letter is 💩

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"w" is just two "v"s in a trench coat

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

pseudorandom posted:

Summarizing wikipedia: In latin, the word for "and", "et", would be a ligature or itself a single letter. Therefore, you'd include it when reciting the alphabet. If a single letter was also a word, it would be recited as "[letter] per se [letter], like "A per se A". So, at the end of the alphabet, you'd end with "...X, Y, Z, and per se and", which eventually became smashed together into "ampersand".

The real 27th letter is 💩

Huh

etperset

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

frump truck posted:

this is the 27th letter its pronounced gork gork gork gork gor
lol

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The 27th letter is from your grandmother but the handwriting is so shaky you can't read it. (She's been thinking of you and hopes you're doing well.)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

its 'ed'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

its the joker letter and it can be any letter you need it to be