Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i strongly believe i should have more money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

syntaxfunction posted:

My most conservative opinions are apparently my disillusion of the ability for anything to change. I've seen protests, activists and a lot of social energy put into trying to change the world for the better, specifically for super important things that need change now (climate change for example). And despite all that not a tonne has changed outside lip service and token gestures.

So yeah, I wish things would change, but it's too late and the efforts of hashtags and social media will amount to almost nothing of worth.

Can't tell if that's conservative or cynical tho.

conservatives absolutely think things can change for the better and it terrifies them.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

lying is a great way to avoid trouble and get what you want

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i should be able to hold others to high standards while getting away with everything i say or do unchallenged