Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cat or Dog?
Cat
Dog
View Results

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Sakurazuka posted:

Is there anywhere to take a picture of all the holiday stuff 'E' wants without making it all and putting it in your garden?
Some of the crafting ingredients are just nuts to try and get. 10 aluminium cans for one nugget, 5 nuggets for a chunk, two chunks for one actual item???

Did you ever find a way to do this? I'm looking down the barrel of collecting another 183 aluminium cans and I'm not keen, but that sidequest seems really promising.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Sakurazuka posted:

Nope, sorry, I basically just finished the main story then left any sidequest that looked like an insane grind or didn't tell me specifically where to go lol

lol rip I guess I'm leaving that sidequest undone

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

good news, everyone! they patched in a new way to get aluminium cans!

quote:

Players can now exchange Ded Bulls for Aluminum Cans at the traders near Rainy Woods.