Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

very nice i like posted:

Getting ready to scream HOOOOOOOYPE in my office chair only to be cockblocked by a 30min timer, causing me to fall back and onto a box of lit TNT

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

They were waiting for the SMTVengeance live to finish and I thank them for it

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

These are some of the sickest monster designs I’ve ever seen

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Looks loving cool as hell

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
looks badass

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

They were waiting for the SMTVengeance live to finish and I thank them for it

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Was that the exact same date as SMTV:V lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
i want it right now.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

It is lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Time for Sony to announce Horizon: Zero Sales releasing the same date

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Vengeance takes priority for me, not in the mood for a souls

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
miyazaki writing ELDEN RINGS on the whiteboard, pausing a moment, then turning the S into a dollar sign, to deafening applause

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

miyazaki writing ELDEN RINGS on the whiteboard, pausing a moment, then turning the S into a dollar sign, to deafening applause

copy
Jul 26, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I want that martial arts move set immediately

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Preordered, just happy to support the devs of this sick game

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
giant skybox tree looks a lot cooler this time. lol that it looks like you have to beat mohg to access thhe dlc, going to be a lot of angry noobs

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
watching the trailer quietly at work and muttering “gently caress yeah” under my breath now for the rest of the day

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
impression of me 3 months from now: DUUUuuuurrgghhh Oh my god So freaking epic And the VISTAS durrrrrr :soygasm::soygasm::soygasm:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
cant wait for my overleveled co-op friends to drop me the OP DLC Bow of Infestation so i can cheese the gently caress outta the bosses. lul. gatekeepers stay malding tho

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

impression of me 3 months from now: DUUUuuuurrgghhh Oh my god So freaking epic And the VISTAS durrrrrr :soygasm::soygasm::soygasm:

Hell, same

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

same and I wouldnt have it any other way

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
you know those hand weapons? well, how about foot weapons. oh, and the giant spectral tree? we put giant spectral drapery on it. the team is cracked, the game is goated, and your candy rear end aint loving ready. *reddit recipe cartoon guy pointeing at viewer* Now go and preorder the drat thing. And youre welcome

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

you know those hand weapons? well, how about foot weapons. oh, and the giant spectral tree? we put giant spectral drapery on it. the team is cracked, the game is goated, and your candy rear end aint loving ready. *reddit recipe cartoon guy pointeing at viewer* Now go and preorder the drat thing. And youre welcome

What's that? It's motherfucking expansive, mechanically deep and lore-filled?

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

cant wait for my overleveled co-op friends to drop me the OP DLC Bow of Infestation so i can cheese the gently caress outta the bosses. lul. gatekeepers stay malding tho

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

What's that? It's motherfucking expansive, mechanically deep and lore-filled?

lmfao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
What a huge pile of poo poo this turned out to be.

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Screaming and hellfire reflecting on my Far Side glasses guy face: They had the wold by the bowls.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

What a huge pile of poo poo this turned out to be.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Screaming and hellfire reflecting on my Far Side glasses guy face: They had the wold by the bowls.

lmao

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

very nice i like posted:

Getting ready to scream HOOOOOOOYPE in my office chair only to be cockblocked by a 30min timer, causing me to fall back and onto a box of lit TNT

HolePisser1982 posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.
gently caress it, we should be grateful for the bounty that Miyazaki-San has prepared for us. For some it might seem like he turned the fire giant into a flaming wicker basket, and perhaps he did. But I'm also FULLY ready to accept the possibility that the DLC is so awesome it makes my balls explode. Peace