Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

There's a gameplay preview stream going on, it looks fairly sick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JldMvQMO_5U

extremely epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*while reading that massive list* Sick. Sick. Nice! Sick. Insane. Sick. Sick. Finally! Sick. Insane. Sick. What. Sick. sick. Sick.

this except when i reach the last bullet point i sit in silence and think about it for 10 hours

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

I want to play it now

me too

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i did the network test of ds3 and it was the whole high wall of lothric stage but with dancer as the boss instead of vordt. i didnt regret participating when ds3 fully released, but i also dont know how my experience would have been different if i hadnt. im hoping to get into this network test because i really want to play elden ring

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

someone linked me to the horse launcher which was cool but everything else looks like the worst series ever made, thats right, dark souls, exccept now it even WORSER thanks to an open world. honestly this game needs to be scrapped except for the horse launcher, and the horse launcher made into a spiritual sequal to jumping flash, with horses.

elden ring is going to be the first game ever to really nail the horse double jump.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
just going to assume that my network test code is running late.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
elden ring looks ftw

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
all the poor losers who have gotten to play the game for 60 hours and will have to spend months not getting to play it more. i will never have to stop playing elden ring after i start.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

apropos to nothing posted:

started calling it Elden BRing because I intend to bring it home (from the store) and then play it

i call it that for a different reason

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

fond memories in 2009 or 10 whenever dark souls came out, quit my job and became unemployed for 5 months and just smoked weed and played dark souls and eat chips for breakfast, probably the best moments of my entire life. unemployment ftw

it was 2011 (same year as Skyrim came out.).

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

In Training posted:

Somebody get me a work from home job please. Hook an Imp up.

:pray:

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

I had a pre-pandemic tech demo video call with a vendor in Canada and their lead programmer was playing fullscreen Doom with a very loud mechanical keyboard the entire time (could see the really obvious reflection of the screen in his glasses). he didn’t even pause while he was answering questions about the product lol

this is epic

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
im going to play elden ring when it comes out.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

long time no see…….

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

first 2000 hours just in the character creator. not even touching the questline til ive got a bart simpson, a cookie monster, a scrooge mcduck, etc ready to go

def going to spend my first day fine tuning another one of these…….this time, in memoriam.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Sleng Teng posted:

Do we know if there’s going to be any haptic stuff for the ps5? I thought I heard something about that but didn’t see any detailed commentary. Probably won’t influence my decision to get this for Xbox instead because I doubt it’s going to be anything as good as the DS remaster let alone Astro. Only ever played these games on a Sony console but you just can’t say no to XSX

4) When you get parried by an NPC, the controller will vibrate in a resonant frequency with the PS5, causing both to break apart.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lol

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
no time off, here.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Same here. I will buy it when it’s on sale because I have to much else to play yet.

i already bought it and will be staying up late to play it, then probably going to work with too little sleep, or nervously waiting to play it while im at work.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Googled to see if the fast roll equip loads were known from the network test and fast roll is back to being 30% or less similar to the instead of Bb 2 and 3 :negative:

i think its below 70% like dark souls 3. your syntax is confusing

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i wonder if being over-encumbered means you cant jump anymore

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

i hope theres a ninja backflip option like dark souls 1

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
this is the first fromsoft game that has a starting class with a katana. its a no brainer

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

crepeface posted:

gently caress katanas

excuse me?

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
sounds like someone wants to widen the gap between their jaw and their shoulders.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
dark souls 3 magic kind of sucks outside of weapon buffs

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Oh the cretinous buckler, perhaps it’s some kind of creature. Let’s see the item description for lore on this foul beast’s shield.

“A small inscription inside reads “truly an oaf alone may read inscriptions such as this!” “

lol

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
playstation 5 gamers be aware that the dualsense sixaxis motion control gyroscope feature of the playstation 5 dualsense controller can once again be used to activate gestures.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

He is every IZ joke at once

lol

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
passing fine rear end thou’rt giving

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
hype

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lol

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
theres a ton of fromsoft noobs starting with this game. im looking forward to the people sincerely making UI mockups of how they would improve the game that look exactly like that notorious fake bloodborne ui screenshot with the minimap and quest log

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

CyberPingu posted:

You mean they are going to turn it into Skyrim

elden ring already has a compass ui almost identical to the skyrim one

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
my friend investigating my notepad trying to figure out how i got the good ending

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

awesome lol

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

me trying to talk about current evenrs to normal people: “this is all just so awful for ukranian fromsoft fans. the russians are inhuman.. i cant even imagine the grief..

lol i said this today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Fortaleza posted:

I knew a guy with bad arachnophobia so he got a realistic-looking tattoo of a spider on his arm. It really did help him get over it but for a bit there he was scared of his own arm

lol