Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Congrats to the GPUhavers.

https://twitter.com/ELDENRING/status/1495775365473738758?t=hc9dKvMM0Vkz-g6H7snHGA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

HolePisser1982 posted:

I’ve been invited to the Fashion Souls steam group by people i’m invading like a dozen times because I so visibly love playing dressup
Lmfao this rules.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

EmmyOk posted:

Realising that the garrulous oathbreaker has the exact same laugh line as the crestfallen mercenary… the lore implications of this are astounding
Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1496502101597429762?t=sj1wNIoeaA2qoj0NQfFZ-w&s=19

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/AaronElWhite/status/1496527256205754369?t=wcwNHp7OqeBXAkJ1zxwFKQ&s=19

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I've seen some talk of poor performance on PC, can a pc gamer report back. Also it was from a woman so she probably hosed something up in the settings.
DF guys said there's a day one patch that's supposed to fix most stuff.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lol at the internal dialogue.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff posted:

i watched a bit of new horizon gameplay and the mc repeats the current objective every 30 seconds, absolutely no trust in the players lol
I thought this too but didn't want to openly admit to watching gameplay of that game lol.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
In Training's moleskin notebook had a pube on it and he posted a picture of the pube.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff posted:

preload button showed up on steam and I made an inhuman shrieking sound

https://clips.twitch.tv/BillowingStupidShieldTBTacoLeft

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I love it so much.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Me reading all of these tweets.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

No accessibility options huh. Cool world you got here. Yeah.

WHAT ABOUT US WHO ARE LITERALLY JUST BLACK RIMMED GLASSES SUSPENDED IN AMNIOTIC FLUID IN A BEAKER!!!!!!!!!!YOUFUCK

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Koos Group posted:

Mfw you can't pause:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Thought this was gonna be a link to the Plutonis Castlevania snail post.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

That Little Demon posted:

yeah I can see why, you get caught in their webs often
Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

herculon posted:

Some motherfuckers always trying to ice skate uphill
Lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Plane to New Zealand just landed. I'm in.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Yeah we all flew to New Zealand last night.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Take it there's no way for us PCucks to get in early? 11pm tonight...
PC should get it 6 hours earlier than the PSailures, so like 5 or 6 this evening.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I haven't even done anything yet and this is sick as hell. Those madmen any From have done it again.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

gently caress you, Bob.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Did y'all skip the tutorial pit or something?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

EmmyOk posted:

It seems like backstabs have been replaced with bonus damage when you strike unaware enemies which is good imo. Let’s you get that bonus damage to open fights but removes the classic backstab fishing presumably on enemies and PVP
I think it's dependent on your weapon, but there's unique crit animations for all of them.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Kongming posted:

There is an easy mode in this game after all. Just lay down a message that everyone loves, you get a small heal every time someone upvotes your messages. I put a message that said "Behold, bug!" next to some bugs in a cave and am well over 100 upvotes already, constantly getting free heals. It's absurd.
Is that what happens when your dude randomly starts glowing sometimes? I can't figure out what any of these little buff icons mean and its pissing me off.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

HolePisser1982 posted:

the messages on the ground near some of the mindblowing vistas in this game that just say “Amazing Elden Ring” are the realest poo poo ever

and the guy whos leaving messages saying “Dog.” by animals that are absolutely not dogs is fuckin cracking me up
The one by the turtle lmao.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Joan posted:

Mine stutters like crazy and there's no way to fix it
There is. It's called buying an Xbox.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I spent all my money on recipes so far because crafting is ftw.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Just found a cave entrance and got legitimately claustrophobic walking down the corridor waiting to see what was inside.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I've played for maybe 6 hours and I don't think I've left the immediate starting area.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Got teleported to the crystal mines area and I'm super under leveled and I can't get out. At least I'm picking up some sick crafting mats every time I die to the centipede slave driver who shoots 400 homing needles at you every time she spots you.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Sub-Actuality posted:

I began cooking a toaster oven pizza while I started the game up and got so enthralled that I burned it to char and almost started a fire. elden ring

Ftw

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm so far off the beaten path lmao. At the very start when you meet your maiden and she wants you to go through the gate with the big guy I've gone every other direction but that one. I thought I had a handle on the map but it's spiraling out of control now.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lmao. That boss rules. His animations are so strange it really makes the whole thing seem creepy as hell.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Not really a spoiler just a cool piece of equipment I found.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
gently caress man there's a poison swamp cave.... lmao.