Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://youtu.be/uuiK3wLK_yE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fungah! posted:

*calmly figuring out where i can hit my head with a ballpeen hammer to get an exactly four month long coma*

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm going to carefully avoid all knowledge of it.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

same here and then not play it until I can get a next gen console .

You should simply purchase an Xbox Series X, worlds most powerful console, as I did.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i hope i can run it decently, if not i guess I'm buying a new console

You should purchase an Xbox Series X. It was worth waiting in line for at a GameStop imo.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I call it Elden Bring because the Assy One keeps “bring”ing me some turds (from soft games)

I'm going to bring my machete down there. Better knock off your crap.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I got the tude now posted:

WFH is only the latest humiliation in my quest to make money as a baker

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sub-Actuality posted:

I had a pre-pandemic tech demo video call with a vendor in Canada and their lead programmer was playing fullscreen Doom with a very loud mechanical keyboard the entire time (could see the really obvious reflection of the screen in his glasses). he didn’t even pause while he was answering questions about the product lol

I hope to have this power level one day

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

scary ghost dog posted:

im going to play elden ring when it comes out.

i am going to absolutely destroy my sleep schedule lol. but i have spent years grinding my all nighter skill to a high level. I'm ready. And you better believe I'm going to demolish $30 of Chinese food on launch day like an animal.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

extremebuff posted:

i cant believe this game is around the corner. its gonna loving rule

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Looking forward to being banned from Xbox live for pointing down and spinning every time they do anything wrong.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Genuinely excited to find out what nonsensical fantasy gibberish phrase becomes permanently lodged in my brain, rattling around in there and tumbling out of my mouth at random intervals twice a week for the rest of my life

fret not father, we have no need of thy flail

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I might start posting made up hints in the Games thread that sound like they could be genuine

Remember to save the Filigreed Orb to give to the Lost Merchant. That way you can unlock the sword cane early.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You have to probate people for saying retard even though you're 35 years old.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

whatis posted:

there's an NPC tailor that lets you add capes and other swag to armors

:pray:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

whatis posted:

i posted that at a bad time lol. i think that's real. vaati mentioned it in a recent video

I really hope it is. the cloth physics were my favorite part of armor in ds3 and Bloodborne lol.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CyberPingu posted:

Dancers ethereal ribbons....loving spoodge McDuck

I was thinking of Friede's robes that are all long and flowy but sure.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EmmyOk posted:

3 had a bunch of nice sets, I liked the kind of dorky herald set

I literally started Herald just for the drip lol. Well that and str/fth was my favorite ds2 build.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Dancer is so loving cool looking

The swords letting you spin forever as long as you had stamina on release looked so loving sweet with the flowier armor lol. Her boss music is burned into my brain.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Big Beef City posted:

Should call it 'seldom ring' since that will be the status of the one on my console lighting up to play this lmao

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:blastu:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hizke popping off today.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Let the demented BYOB freak post. I'm sure it won't backfire in any way.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EmmyOk posted:

What did they post? I had thought and empty quote?

I just assumed it was because they're apparently not welcome anywhere they post going by the ol' rap sheet lol. I recognize the name though which is always a bad sign for grey forum guys.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have to open the actual website on my phone to see that stuff.

Lol.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
do we have an imp zone ice rear end yet. let's slap another one on there. make it sting.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EmmyOk posted:

Didn’t someone do one with worm skulls rear end?

i believe thats Mr. worms butthole guy's personal punishment for not changing it after wormskull bought him a pic of his rear end like 6 months ago.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
who am I kidding I'm going to tweak one of the default faces a little and call it a day.

from never has red hair options so ill probably spend the most time getting the perfect tint lol.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rodbeard posted:

I was going to buy a PS5 to play this game on a current gen console but I gave up on finding one and just bought a new graphics card instead without checking to see if the rest of my PC was up to spec like a dumbass. Now I've got a week to either bite to the bullet on a new processor or settle for the PS4 version. I've been a generation behind on games for so long I forgot things cost money.

you should have purchased an Xbox series X because it's both better than a PS5, easier to find, and cheaper OP.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mysterious loyall X posted:

Dnit quote me.with these terrible word walls.hombre.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

This game is 9000 japnese yen coins wtf.

It's easily worth double this much

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I'm gonna have to avoid the internet for 6 hours but otoh I was planning to sleep all day to wake up for a 12am release so I'll just do that anyway lol.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I’m thinking about paying ¥9240 for this instead of buy it on sale in 4 years.

Why would you skip a drat from game lol. Release week is always sick. Plus it feels cool when you summon a guy and he smashes a crate to show you a drop that was hidden or something.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Metallia posted:

I'd like to see the poisonous swamp, please.

I'm going to hate it but in the way you hate an annoying sibling.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Martman posted:

I hope there's a really hard optional enemy in the starting area. I will spend 2 hours killing it, and hopefully be rewarded with something shiny.

ds2 and ds3 both had it... makes u think

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EmmyOk posted:

The black knights in undead burg in 1 for sure when you’re a beginner

i don't count those guys because it's not literally the first area but i suppose that's close enough.

heide knights were cooler anyway :twisted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm so hoipe. And this is mildly embarrassing but I'm hoipe because I watched the gameplay overview trailer and the then launch trailer bandai namco just posted on yt and most of my hoipe was derived from seeing probably more outfits and weapons than are in all of DS3 in that combined ~8 minutes of footage. Lol. I love to dress up.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HolePisser1982 posted:

I’ve been invited to the Fashion Souls steam group by people i’m invading like a dozen times because I so visibly love playing dressup

Lol. Badass.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if there's not a shrine maiden type chick to level up at I'm gonna be sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'll be doing my usual of either str/fth cleric or max int/fth caster. which always ends up being mostly an estoc/rapier build, except bad at it because of having trash stats. but if they made bows more fun i might try it because ive never done bows