Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.goatse.cx https://www.emojipedia.com/poop.gif edit: messed up the links

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

higher arcane increases the number of dust particles produced with every fart

I dont think this is true since this makes the game sound good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pathetic j-series don't have the cajones to allow horse balls, let alone depict a complex character like arthur Morgan who over the coursr of 150 hours collecting beaver pelts with random stats learns that slavery may be bad, but phrenology still has a lot to teach us, the gamers, in 2021

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

scary ghost dog posted:

this except when i reach the last bullet point i sit in silence and think about it for 10 hours

I donate 5000 pesos to team fextra life on twitch abbout the best builds in bew world from amazon studios edit: and how to lock onto the tail in Alda ring

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

someone linked me to the horse launcher which was cool but everything else looks like the worst series ever made, thats right, dark souls, exccept now it even WORSER thanks to an open world. honestly this game needs to be scrapped except for the horse launcher, and the horse launcher made into a spiritual sequal to jumping flash, with horses.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

X box soyries s(oy)

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You have to probate people for saying retard even though you're 35 years old.

It is what it is

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lollontee posted:

dunno why but im getting some weirdly murderous pre-cognatic visions lately. still, cant wait to see the new victims for whatever profane sex rituals rretard martin has written in. hehe, totally ironically tho

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Try gettting some weirdly flavorful dang na bangus

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

build guides dropped yet??? any helpful hints on gamexplain and/or watchmojo????

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

a.p. dent posted:

i am completely in tatters trying to decide on my starting class. i’m shaking with agony debating over head wrap guy or sword master. if i choose wrong… well let’s just say i hope the suicide hotline picks up when i call. Hehe can’t wait for this game XD

Dnit quote me.with these terrible word walls.hombre.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Edit: dimt quote edit2: post does not equal edit

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Elden+Ring+Wiki anyone else constantly refreshing waiting for the character guide drop. yooooooo this is gonna be pog.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Is this true? Soy build???? No wonder putin is taking on the degenerate west. Can someone with a review copy verify this?

Edit: removed the tweet and image I was reacting to. The image was doctored and At LeEpicHitlerDeCuckedRebasedLebensRumpers appears to be a troll acount. Apologies

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Flatulence rimg

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Elden blown o ring

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Elden Wrong.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Elden dang na bangus

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elden dog turd [gray dried one that gives you some sort of status effect]

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

me praising miyazaki every time i see an angry tree penis with aids appear

https://tenor.com/view/cheems-doge-dog-pray-hands-together-gif-17143456

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Kongming posted:

The bosses in this game kind of suck and the less time fighting them the better. My heart sinks whenever I'm exploring a cool area and I have to fight another Godskin weirdo.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

he's right

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

a.p. dent posted:

sounds like some folks in this thread need a tip: you can just not fight a lot of bosses especially if you don’t want to.

silence byob poster

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Arrhythmia posted:

Gonna be honest here folks: I'm kind of disappointed to find out I already met what Lyle was calling a tree penis.

good news its not just one penis, but SEVERAL penises

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

yeah.. the only real poise-heavy armor set i have right now is hideous looking. gigantic iron potbelly… its not ideal…

oh yeah this is bad for some reason

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Yo that fat white guy at the liurnia tower can sit on my dick and rotate.

Good news;

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i almost screamed when gargoyle number 100 had an ally drop from teh fortnite plane and it was another gargoyle

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Solid deductions all. Wait until you find out what round objects are typically worn on fingers. Mindblowing. Ted levine and rockstar games.could never compete

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

whats up with these flame cultists wearing red. not sure what the symbolism could be hear.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou9h-lCUxRU&t=88s

me thinking about the lore

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Amazing chest ahead? But there's no chest here. Haha, the souls community trolling is second to none, and highly based.

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Spanish Manlove posted:

for the obtuse stat stuff the wiki doesn't seem like a bad idea (say for knowing softcaps on stats) but using the wiki to learn bosses or figure out where to go is entirely bitchmade

i don't need the wiki to tell me to keep summoning homegirl aurelia, homeboy 3 dogs, homemonkeys vulgar militia, and homegirl mimic

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

By Allah,

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its badass that you can turn this game into bloodborne

You cant since theres only 1 or 2 outright bad bosses in bloodborne meanwhile this game is filled to the brin woth them

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fake news. Bloody crow isnt even a boss

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Simply shoot at her with the hand ballista

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Spanish Manlove posted:

I've yet to find a mimic and i feel like a crazy person for checking every chest. I think they did this to gently caress with me

There are mimics and they help you with the tedium spectacular dark souls 2 inspired challenge of fighting the same 3 bosses over and.9ver

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I respecd nto faith for a bit and its kind of cool to do the belly burst one of the thousands of godskin guys drops. However its not as cool as the for science ricky morty glitter mace that does a useless delayed explosion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

thousands of posts about "nerfing" and "balancing" a single player game? awesome!....unless....i can hear the posts in podcast form while fighting 8 gargoyles at the same time :slick: