Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
I've been racking my brain to think of a TV show (specifically thinking of a single premise) this morning. Silly....since I'm sure that I watched it within the past year....but I'm just drawing a blank and since it hasn't come to me yet....I'm ready to give up.

Basically, dude goes into hiding in a small town where he's immediately embraced by the community. Not the first episode....want to say that it's a few seasons into the show. Becomes a bartender and big supporter of the local girls soccer team or something and runs a fundraiser to get them to state. Sure enough....one of the police(?) chasing him down finds him at this bar....they end up burning it to the ground. This was like a one off episode to start a season. Before things start trending back towards normal.

It's such a peculiar episode of a show that I can't believe that I'm having a tough time with this.

RestingB1tchFace fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Aug 16, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Escobarbarian posted:

That fundraiser for the girl’s soccer team thing is stupidly familiar. God dammit now I can’t remember either!!!!

Hold on....looking at the front page of threads here....I got it. It's 'What We Do In The Shadows'. Season 2 Episode 6 (On The Run). Lazlo goes into hiding to flee someone out to kill him. I've been binging so many shows that I missed these past couple of years that it's tough to keep them all straight.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Very silly and very good.