Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Jerkface posted:

Is there any streamers/youtubers who play this that are not insanely cringe? I am mostly looking for people who would play classic unfair+ runs and talk through their decision making.

Retromation has been putting up some fun runs. He seems good at the game and talks through decisions fairly well.

Loving the game Tann!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

I’m 120 turns into Blurtra with triple Bone Math. Every enemy explodes into 3 damage to its neighbors.

I’ve also picked as many summoning curses as I can, so I start every fight with 1-4 reinforcements and then everything that dies also spawns slimelets. Just have to drop a couple attacks and it wipes the entire board.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

I think Orange and Green generated heroes are typically the biggest offenders of 2 sides, one with 12 pips, one with 1. Probably because there’s so many actual heroes in those pools with few sides and big pips.

Blue/yellow also guilty based on rolling a Student/Eccentric type distribution.

I think you notice it less with non-Gen runs because you only pick bad distributions when you have items to make up for it. Also the stock heroes have better sides when they have few sides. Sometimes you get that gen green with a Revive 4 and nothing else, or the Gen orange with an Attack 11 and a Cloak and that’s it.