Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Shwqa posted:

Just undo your actions a bunch of times.
Like some kind of clown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I find the Goblins to be one of the biggest brick walls where I think a run is going great and then they just poo poo on me. Without solid aoe, the rng can cause things to start spiraling outta control super fast between goblins self-shielding, extra Boneses spawning, and being afraid to kill anything before the Goblins are ready to die

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Tunicate posted:

fun bug: stacking dodge repeatedly doesn't have any mechanical effect, but does make your character progressively grayer and grayer until they and their sides are totally invisible
I initially read this as "gayer and gayer" and now I'm a bit disappointed

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I was thinking, it might be nice if there was a little "new" indicator for items that you've never picked before, since sometimes I lose track. Both for the achievements rewarding you for picking stuff, and just to further encourage players to experiment.

Also, died on floor 256 on Blursed. I was starting to realize I didn't have a solid cleave or range situation on that set of 20, and then that dude who summons slates showed up and I also didn't have zap or any quick way to take them down so that + an archer hangin' in the back finally wrecked me. Oof.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

The Aguamoose posted:

Set this loop up at your own risk. After summoning and killing a few dozen bones in a single turn my phone (pixel 6) couldn't cope and would crash even after a reload no matter what next action I took. I can't remember what I was fighting but it was on blursed a few loops in and was clearly a stage with lots of enemy hp on the field to whittle down.
You dabbled in the dark arts and paid the price