Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007

Poopy Palpy posted:

I keep not having an answer for Quartz.

Draft one of the classes with an attack ASAP and prioritize any item that changes sides into attack sides specifically for this reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007

yergacheffe posted:

For items like platinum heart which says "+2 max hp whenever you save an ally", what counts as saving an ally? Is it just any action by a character that saves someone from flashing red? So the obvious one would be healing someone, but what about shielding or killing an enemy to take someone out of flashing red?

Yup, any action you take that saves someone counts.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
The only thing I have left is unfair streak and god it is infuriating, I have gotten close so many times but just cannot get there.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007

Banjo Bones posted:

What does "focus" key word do?

Is this only with other focus keyworded dice? Can someone give me a use case for this.

Attack 2 with focus will do 4 damage if you use it immediately after another attack on the same monster. Same with shield/heal if you shield/heal the target with another die first. Does not require the first die to have the focus keyword, only the 2nd.