Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Hey there's this equipment called Change of Heart that replaces all your healing sides with shield sides, retaining their keywords. But when it changes a heal+mana side into a shield, it loses the mana generation property. Is that on purpose, or a bug?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Okay, cool.. Thanks for the quick response! :)

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

it's also available to buy on itch, if that works better for you :)

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

speaking of unfair, I finally got my first Unfair win a few days ago, after playing this game for ages. I didn't even expect it with this team, but I got some really lucky rolls I think. feels good

Something I think could be fun is a daily challenge type mode, where you go through a preset progression of classes/items and can compare how well you do with other people.

someone awful. fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Apr 19, 2022

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Does the beta not have any modes other than normal? I'm getting the prompt to buy the full version but it's saying no connection (I own the full version and uninstalled it prior)

did you press the "verify purchase" button? that worked for me

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Hammer Bro. posted:

Haven't played this myself (I don't even like holding phones) but one of my friends won't stop raving about it and the other quietly plays it quite frequently.

Good job!

You can get it for PC if you wanna! :buddy:

incidentally, I got my dad into this game and now he plays it all the time on his tablet too.

someone awful. fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Oct 7, 2022

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

how do you unlock blursed mode? I don't have it yet and it sounds fun :)

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

johnny park posted:

Cantrip combos are all well and good until something puts Pain on you

sounds like you need a thimble, friend

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

goferchan posted:

drat that sounds great, how do I get that? Just squeaked out a win on Hard but did it in Custom Party Mode, wondering if I might need to do it in Classic.

If you have cursed mode unlocked, just lose at it once. :)

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

does the Stasis item that prevents dice faces from changing, stop single-use sides from getting used up? i took a different item instead because i was a coward and now i'm curious

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

SmockJoc posted:

Trying out the demo but there's no music. Does the full game have music?

it has really satisfying dice rolling sound effects and clicky noises, i could want for nothing else tbh

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

best tip i can give is just play more. eventually you get a sense for which heroes work well together and which are lovely, what items are worthwhile and when it might be better to take the two lover-level items offer, etc. if you're making it to the last boss you're doing great! you'll get lucky one of these times :)

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

archduke.iago posted:

Even the chests that give loot

wait, the what???

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Pain of Mind posted:

I know they need to be unlocked somehow, it is like a Mimic that drops a crap item. Also, what does the Bowl item do? It says revert changes to all sides, so I would assume your dice would go back to how how they are on the character screen (cancelling growth, decay, petrified etc.)? I used it before and I did not think it was working, but maybe my item order was wonky or I misinterpreted what it is supposed to do.

Edit: The mimic is unlocked by accepting 3 challenge fights, just looked it up.

I think bowl might only work pre-fight? It isn't the same as stasis. I was using it on heroes with a curse item equipped/a side removed by curses, to get rid of the curse item/get their side back.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

RodShaft posted:

I thought any hero that was alive at the end of a level got bumped to full health whether they died/resurrected or just lived the whole time.

this is definitely not the case

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

one time i got to helixa and I couldn't kill her because all of my dudes hit too hard :negative:

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

hype to buy this game for a 3rd time :getin:

it will be such an easier sell to get my dumber friends to buy this game on steam, too

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Pain of Mind posted:

Not sure if this has been answered and I missed it, but is there a way to carry over anything from the downloaded itch.io version of the game to steam? Played a ton like 16 months ago, but I feel like there are enough weird niche secrets and achievements that I do not necessarily want to do the work to unlock all of them again, but I still would want to work on new achievements that I did not have previously unlocked.

Also, any idea what the record for Blursed ended up being or is it known? I know a while ago I had a decent score here, but I am sure it got beat at time point.

under "ledger" there's a button you can press to get a copy-able string that will carry over your achievements when you put it into a different version of the game

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Parkingtigers posted:

Is there a quick way to put all 5 dice into the slots other than tapping them all one by one? Sometimes I see I've got enough to nuke the last baddie on one or two dice, and so I'm just putting them all in just to get to the stomping and a faster way of doing that would be nice. (For context, I'm playing the iOS version on MacBook so it's using the touchpad to tap everything.

there's a "done rolling" button on the bottom right :)

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

I can imagine a person needing controller support for accessibility reasons, honestly. and it's not like it's really all that absurd to play menu driven games with a controller. people do it all the time.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Wish mode rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Splinter posted:

Up until 3.0 it was android only I believe so it was designed for touch so I doubt there was much if any demand for controller use.

e: I'm ages late in this reply hadn't refreshed
it's been on PC forever through itch.io