Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Slice & Dice is one of only two phone games with the dubious honour of being banned in the morning because it'll make me late for work. Good job!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Boar Tusk + Dragon Egg on the Sorcerer was instant comedy.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Having been recently killed I can say with authority that Wisps and Goblins are the worst

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Too see how high it can go!

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I'm getting some absolutely disgusting synergy with Wizard, Enchanter, and Leader. All three of them can enhance or modify other allies' sides, many of those boosts can stack, throw in an inspiration spell and some really stupid numbers started coming out of my attacks. It lasted until the Dragon ate my entire team

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I love how all (most?) of the level 0 items don't do anything but each one doesn't do anything in a unique way.

YggiDee fucked around with this message at 12:11 on Oct 6, 2022

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Patient + Exhaust

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I love Blursed because all curses is no fun and all blessings feels like cheating and there are so many insane setups you can wrangle

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

TravelLog posted:

Some other possibilities:

• Die faces that affect random allies / enemies in exchange for being stronger than normal (or a "Confused" status that just scrambles targetting).

• Something that forces an enemy to reroll their active die face.

Those might be hard to balance with how the undo works, either it's secretly locked in when you finish rolling or you can undo & reselect until you get the 'good' random option

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I hammered the "unlock everything" (thanks for both putting that in, and giving me the option to turn it back off!) because there are so many modes I absolutely don't enjoy or am crap at but I just love having so many weird options.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
:stonklol:

YggiDee fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Dec 16, 2022

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Also the "kills you instantly" keyward

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Rolling that should just crash whatever machine you're playing on

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Yeah, that's an ability exclusive to Hexia, other final bosses have different stuff going on.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
1) don't get so caught up in lunatic synergies that you forget the value of smacking someone for 3 damage
2) poison good, cleanse also good
3) order of operations is important, including what order you equip items in.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
is Else a bard-only thing?

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I feel like people complained about Hexia only when the Hand didn't exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Blursed games can go on forever so if I'm just trying to kill 5 minutes I just slam instant mode and soon whatever weird crap I get.