Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
leaving a positive Steam review and see other goons' praise :3:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
btw if you wanna sell more copies on Steam you have to implement cheevos

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Jerkface posted:

Is there any streamers/youtubers who play this that are not insanely cringe? I am mostly looking for people who would play classic unfair+ runs and talk through their decision making.
I don't think this is a very good game for streaming, at least the top 101* aren't smart enough to do what you want them to.

*Northen Lion did stream it and just plays on his phone now

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
Random Heaven into Nightmare, found a Hyper For All Sides item and made a hypotheses

turns out im right and now I win every fight with 50% chance unless I meet the inevitable Inevitables because for SOME reason I still have zero Dispell

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Jerkface posted:

how do i acquire this technology

either way you need a +level to items blessing to get the Hyper, the more the better, and either a Primrose or generated red hero for the groooowth

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
^^^lol

eventually found the dispel item :toot:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Star posted:

Is it just me or are the autogenerated heroes often really bad? I’m doing runs on the generate mode and have a hard time getting anywhere.

yeah, the Reliable Blessing is extra good for them (like mentioned earlier), also Item blessings because there are more good generated items than good generated heroes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

goferchan posted:

:getin:

edit: Reinforcement was the world's most surprised Goblin by the way. Who, oddly, did not run away and took his full turn! Bug?

I think Reinforcements are treated as completely out of game, so the Goblin never sees his own flag nor the massive HP delta