Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
Been loving this game since I picked it up recently, cleared a bunch of Normal runs and thornsed myself to death on Hexia a handful of times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Longbow is so good for an early relic, ranged 2 damage on top and bottom can patch up a lot of blank or weak sides

ilmucche posted:

What is the in-game effect that the item named "updog" has on the dice of the character to whom it is assigned? Increase top face value?

love the phrasing here to avoid getting updogged

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

I got a secret cheevo for killing Hexia with Hex :hai:

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Armorer usually blows out any of the gray T3s for me

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Tarantus when you just can't roll your orange dodge so you have to let them die :negative:

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Love to slam out some super easy Heaven runs. More pips please

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Getting an Angel Feather on Valkyrie for Rescue on the undying sides is like cheating but it's legal

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

If you could ununlock thorns it would be too op

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Scoundrel sucks and I don't care for defender neither

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Arzaac posted:

I genuinely like Alloy actually! Yeah tier 1 greys suck but alloy just has a lot in her toolkit.

Squire has a couple redirect sides that can do good work too

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Raine posted:

true, as well as that awful "add cruel to burst" blessing

that one sounds so good until you realize it doesnt work on anything you'd deign to cast it on.

Does let you scare off Bandits easy i guess

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

you can mess with Paste mode if you know how to format it, to do weird combos and other illegal setups

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Thorns is waiting for you

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

"War Machines" bgm is very Warcraft 2 vibes...

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

the holy poopacy posted:

That does explain some things, I prefer playing rocket tag as I do not count on the red and gray heroes being able to keep up with the dragon or the hand even without curses.

I tend to play this way and kept Vampire over t3s a lot. Especially with that one red only damage item

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Jerkface posted:

I think an issue I have with classes is that I wish more of the T3 were like focused or stronger versions of T2. There are clear cases where that is true: Hoarder->Collector->Curator gets progressively more powerful sides and in some cases trades some versatility for more power.

However classes like Bard, Myco, Fey, Pilgrim, Armorer don't necessarily have upgrades that can do what they do. Its very annoying! There is a red class that has 1 side with a 1 damage weaken, but why can't I get a red class with some bigger weaken sides? Too OP if we have access to it? Or a grey class with the re-roll cantrip synergy of Bard. Pilgrim's upgrade path seems to be valkyrie but no stun or re-roll. No grey hero with smithing and AOE shields. No blue heroes with growth related combo of physical attack/mana/shield.

the Alternate heroes seem a little strong at times but this is the dream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Sometimes you just gotta bet it all on a 10 pip rainbow nonsense side