Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Can you give any info about the update? New classes/abilities and stuff? If not it's cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I installed it from the link in the discord and no problems so far. Also the new stuff and art are great!

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Juggler fuckin rules :black101:

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Someone explain mend to my dumbass please.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Arzaac posted:

Mend sets a hero's current HP to 3. If for some godforsaken reason they have less than 3 max HP it'll set their max HP to 3 as well.

Incidentally, I haven't noticed that much of an increase in difficulty? There are definitely more monsters with more gimmicks but it feels like you just gotta have a balanced team able to react to many situations. And IMO, the state of items are way better. Feels like there's a ton more stuff that's directly useful or just interacts with heroes better.

I literally just had a hero that was about to die with +1 used mend and he went to +2. It made him more dead.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Scoundrel is cool because it can become a juggler. Jugglers kick rear end.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Miftan posted:

Mana burn is a great addition on hexia. She was to be much easier than dragon if you had decent spells and now I'd say she's slightly harder depending on team comp. Venom still the floor 20 mvp

I did a custom party and ended up with 3 venoms on floor 20. It was neato

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Yeah statue owns, it's like a blank canvas you can do whatever you want with(items permitting). Kinda makes me want a taunt mechanic or item.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

someone awful. posted:

You can get it for PC if you wanna! :buddy:

incidentally, I got my dad into this game and now he plays it all the time on his tablet too.

I have it on my phone and my tablet. I was considering installing it on my desktop but I actually have to get some work done at some point.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Tann posted:

Wrote a quick thing to generate alterations to art, maybe this can be useful...

I WANT IT NOW

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Sacrificial Toast posted:

I have created the ultimate Statue.

Just roll until it dies, then revive it with the Surgeon. It was amazing.

That is a banger of a statue :cheers:

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I honest to god thought that same exact thing

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

grate deceiver posted:

Hello, just bought this game and chiming in to say it owns. Game good. Some might say very good even.

Legit the best mobile game I've played.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
BaerTaffy is streaming this today. He's a fairly popular dude on twitch

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Statue kicks rear end

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Hell yeah

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Baertaffy did a stream of it a while back and he's a normal dude. Pretty sure it's on YouTube

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Wanderer is the goat in endgame, defy rules so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I've done that a few times with the cantrip/pain curse or blessing or what it is. It's fun just to see how far you can make it