Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
Oh poo poo, there's a thread for this game. Wonderful!

I picked it up after seeing a streamer play it and I've really enjoyed the gameplay loop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

The most recent achievement I got was Draw, which is what it says on the tin. Win the fight and have all of your characters dead at the same time. You do get revived and move onto the next fight.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Pigbuster posted:

Holy moly trying to get the 2-streak brutal normal achievement is really driving me nuts. Literally every single run I've gotten to the end goes against the dragon which I can never outdamage with the utility-heavy teams I need to get there

I just died to the dragon because the gently caress kept rolling fireball.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

As I've been bashing my head while playing Brotato Danger 5 runs, I come back to Slice & Dice and play a Heaven run to fire up the ol' dopamine receptors to get a win.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Took a bunch of attempts but got my 20 turn all blue win:

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Antipristine can be "Battle-Tested"

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

I've been enjoying Generate Heaven runs to see what kind of broken poo poo I can get. I had Hero Growth and Shrink, then rolled a character with Rampage sides and also the spells Charge and Draw. Along with other characters that had reuse sides, the one would just tear through enemies. Last fight was The Hand and the rampage character rolled into two Quad Use sides, used charge to start a Quad Use side with 4 pips, attacked The Hand, reused the side and just tore through the fight in one turn.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Tann since you read this thread, I don't know if it's down the line but I think Custom Party Generate would be a fun addition. I would love to see what a party of generated 5 blues could do.

Edit: lmao, didn't need to use the dice, just kept rerolling:

Kuros fucked around with this message at 22:16 on May 4, 2023

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

the holy poopacy posted:

I think the dragon vs Hexia is an interesting split because the dragon is such an overwhelming strength
check but the when the ghost samurai guy gets added into the mix I'm not really sure what he adds.

The Hand is a little bit of Dragon, a little bit of Hexia, and has strong allies but gives +1 to all sides for heroes as long as he's alive.

Also his sides are stronger than the Dragon or Hexia, with a 10 damage petrify (stronger than Hexia), 10 damage cleave, 2x 3 pip summon saber sides (better than Hexia), a 7 damage all (stronger than Dragon) and 4 damage poison cleave (stronger than Dragon).

Plus the Sabers do between 5 to 12 damage each.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Working on a sub 50 dmg taken heaven win. Getting closer.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Get to stage 4 and if it's Alpha just keep dying on purpose?

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

MrQueasy posted:

Wait, there are level 4 heroes in 2.0? :aaaaa:

You can actually get to level 5.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

MrQueasy posted:

Goddamn I’m worse at this game than I thought.

Tann, please continue so I can hand you more money.

It's mostly just pure luck or the blessing that gives Level 3 to Top, Middle and Bottom heroes.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Bought it again on iOS.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Got to floor 27 yesterday in Nightmare before losing to bad rolls. I had a generate character with a 74 pip shield side and another with echo on mana gen but sadly couldn't put them together.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Some of the gen stuff gets wild. I got shield 6 on a two mana cost spell.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Got a Nightmare win down.

Started with a Heaven Generate run, rolled Double XP and 2 extra rerolls.

Final boss was x5 The Hand with 350 HP. Thankfully I had a Titan Blade + Obsidian Edge which gave me more than enough damage to wipe out the Hand on Turn 1 when he wanted to create 15 Sabers. The Slime Queen eggs were a breeze. Snipers are a killer, I won a fight by the last roll with a double shot that was able to kill the last two that was targeting my only hero left. Titanbane Amulet also came in handy against the double x3 Hexia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Woebin posted:

Will a full party of statues make a bunch of enemies run away immediately?

If their hp is high enough at the end of the first turn the enemies should run.