Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
This is probably the best android game I've played.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

norp posted:

So satisfying

:gizz:

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Just beat unfair for the first time, though it was with a custom party of 3 mages and 2 healers. I do feel like the classes that give mana are more useful in general, though maybe I'm just bad at using the others.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Nice, looking forward to it!

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Uugh so tempted to install the beta, but I think I'll wait to avoid the hassle of reinstalling.

Thanks for continuing to improve the game, Tann!

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Very exciting, hope the android version follows soon!

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
O happy day

Wonder if I can get this working on my steam deck. I bought on Android but might buy again on itch.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Won a couple times on normal. Not finding it massively more difficult, but there is certainly more to think about with the greater enemy variety and unfamiliar character types.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I got the mirror mask thing for my statue just before the final boss. Prior to that it was rolling with just Worn Arms.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Getting thimble with the dancer and a bonus to the left side is wonderful :kiss:

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Not spending mana unless it can be used to kill something or save a hero on that turn is a good strategy as well.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
The jester is my favourite. Might even be a little OP.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Statue is the best, I can't not pick it when it's an option. Got the replace all blank sides with +1 mana and the set all mana sides to 2 on it, yaaas

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Leech and undying is a nice combo

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Blursed is the real deal. I love how crazy it gets.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Tann I think I found a minor bug for blursed mode if you have too many blurses - the container height is too small and you can't scroll it:

I was on a good run :cry:

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

Inceltown posted:

That is one hell of a jump from your last previous best. :respek:
Yeah, I got some good combos. I think Infinite Chalice saved my team on like a dozen occasions

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
What's the quickest way to unlock loot mode? I'm sure I've had more than 12 items in a blursed loop, but I guess it doesn't count as a completion. Just do classic and hope for challenges?

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Sinew has the best face

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
My only complaint about the mechanics in the game at the moment is that the challenges are rarely worth doing. It'd be great if the item levels were bumped a bit so the decision is harder to make.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

silvergoose posted:

Mental note: blindfold and potion of mana is really fun

Another mental note: illusions are hot garbage with the all vowels give an HP curse, good lord

Oh my god, I never considered that

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I don't play any mode other than blursed now. The trade-off between curses and blessings leads to lots of interesting decisions.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
How do I unlock heaven difficulty?

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Nice, I'll try it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I always picture Burst as the mage slapping the enemy with a blue hand.