Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Mildly disappointed that there isn't a secret for winning a battle without dealing damage to the enemy :v: .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Orange Devil posted:

Secret for winning the game without getting into any battles.

See, I wanted to try this, but with how many summoners there are in the game I figured there's no hope.

You'd have to assemble some busted combo super quick, and Bramble would still end your run.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Disclaimer: I am often high while playing. This was also true for this.

I thought I had managed a 20 turn win (all-blue party Heaven). Turns out it was 23 turns. Did I really forget about 3 turns of gameplay, or is it something else? Does monsters retreating count as a full turn?

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Veryslightlymad posted:

There's an option to make the dice actually 1 in 6.

What are they defaulted to?

Physics engine?

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Quackles posted:

Just downloaded it. Pretty fun! What does buying the game unlock?

Characters, items, a longer main gamemode, many alternate game-modes. A lot of content, one might say.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Two ideas I think would be neat:

Alternate party combinations for other modes. Greens in Loot and Raid mode might be funny.
Shades for petrified faces that relate to how close that face is to being cleansed. So light gray if it's the "top" face, a bit darker if you need Cleanse 2 to clear it, etc. I find myself checking this particular detail a lot, and it's never fun to long-press on a hero to check.

Otherwise, this game stays amazing. Keep rocking.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Is it intended that Housecat's left side not count as a "basic damage side" for whetstone?

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Bug report: Sometimes when I load a save where I haven't finished party and curse selection, if I press the re-roll button it crashes the game. I play on Android.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
The duality of man dice

Dancer
May 23, 2011
I guess someone might tell me I'm wrong, but I feel like I'm 99% sure that toggle only applies to the dice (for those people who can't get rid of the nagging thought that the physics engine doesn't supply sufficiently random rolls)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Quackles posted:

Can someone give me advice with that? I keep trying 4 cats + T0 Green to get the Choose-Party Unfair goal, and it keeps flopping.

You don't want the 5th hero to be green. I'm not sure what the best color is, but it's not that.