Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Played this on my iPad til 2am, bought it, then bought it again on my phone to ensure I would never ever be without it anywhere. loving incredible game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

So far Pilgrim is one class I always keep as long as possible, just an insanely cool utility guy

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I cannot imagine how slow and odious a controller would be for this game, every game would take like twice as long to do

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

are these Cats an unlockable class or is that from a Mode I still haven't unlocked