Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

I gave dancer's left side 10 pips and it was amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Tann please add a setting to the mobile version to force landscape tia

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

CainFortea posted:

Can't you go landscape, and then disable screen rotatoin?

The game always starts as portrait and then I have to force a rotation into landscape. Having the option to lock landscape would save me some minor annoyance.

Rascyc posted:

I would really like this feature too, I'm also part of the "never going to enable auto rotate ever" club.

Yeah, same. I don't use auto-rotate and never will.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

4 cats + anything else will always be ridiculously fun if you can get it rolling.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

strays is my favorite party and it's not even close

(of the premade ones, not counting choose-party mode)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Soul Dentist posted:

Why does that not mean you just can't reroll anything ever?

It definitely does, which makes this basically a curse. Hoping that's :thejoke: and there was heavy sarcasm from goferchan but I honestly can't tell. If you got rid of the keyword somehow it would be worth it but good luck with that.