Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

I definitely pulled the trigger on this after watching NL play it, though I had my eye on it for a while waiting for a Steam/iOS release but eh, itch io was good enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

It should be illegal for a game to be this good and addictive. The moment this game gets on iOS it's over for me and my spare time. I've already lost two days to it.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

What curse you roll is a huge factor in how tough your hard run is going to be. Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's a total roadblock!

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

I should never have bought this on iOS. I can't stop playing

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Just tried a classic normal run with some greens for the first time and lmao these dumb dice are hilarious.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Hexia ain't no thing for me now. New run killer is The Hand. That guy is mean!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

There should be an achievement adding 10+ skeletons to a battle thanks to the meddler. Yes this actually happened to me.