Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
Finally got an Unfair win - so lucky to go into Sniper when my curse picks were Non-Boss Bones and Thorn, plus Broken Spirit. Ended on Hexia which ended up being so convenient for me with the Sniper dodging Pain Mirror.

Got some lucky rolls and stacked a massive amount of poison and damage on Hexia turn 1 and then clutched it out after they went down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

Tann posted:

Nice! Broken Spirit warlock vs hexia must have died so fast.

Honestly I don't even know if he did anything. I think he gave me 2 mana, died to spell burn, but gave Bash +2 shields for a bigger poison steel hit on Hexia (and Bash immediately died from that)? Was a liability the entire run except one specific floor where I used the 13 damage spell to kill a Troll from 13 HP

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

and the claw won! posted:

The takeaway from these stats is to block or heal sparingly, and instead simply kill the enemy.

They can't kill me if they're dead

More importantly I can't misplay on floor 20 if my first round is like 30 damage and two of my guys explode anyways

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

norp posted:

Arrrrgghhhhh just had a run with

2x ludus + myco
Leather gloves
Ballet shoes
Dumbbell

Then I got forced to replace myco after round 19... Into hexia :negative:

Unless it was a quirk of the mode you were on you can opt to not change classes

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
Well, you technically are using the die again but that particular face has changed to an X because of the wand being used. Same with Exert faces, I think, they immediately go into cooldown mode and can't be double swung.

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
I certainly could have looked through the in-game compendium for this but are there any items that turn one-use dice X faces into something fun? Might be neat to see an item that supports a wand build

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
Hope you've got a good source of block!

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

Somfin posted:

This is quite genuinely the best mobile game I've ever played

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
This implies the existence of Alpha Grandma

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

Jedit posted:

It's the reverse of Underdog: a rank 5 item that doubles your top side if you have more HP than the target. It's pretty good on most greys, but can also be a great finisher on a hero with cantrip or cleave on that side.

What's underdog?

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
Just stacked up against Wendigo for the first time and weird question, is there an option to target possessed allies with Stun sides to avoid blasting yourself in the face? Stun being a side that isn't supposed to target allies but it would be helpful

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

Tunicate posted:

apparently some peopel are worried the physics sim isn't sufficiently random

Wait until they find out the weight of each face is determined by the number of pixels on it and the material tann used for the dice at the time

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
Thought I had a good shot on Unfair with Spade to start and +6 to item quality but died on floor 9 to infinite skeleton summonings (thanks +2 summoning curse + two Graves)

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
Tabbing through the myraid of menu options, die selections, rerolls, and targets would be a nightmare on a controller

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
I did not have "EN vtuber with 10k viewers does an Unfair run" on my Slice & Dice bingo card but here we are

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
Note to self, Inflict Death is not the same as InflictInflict Death. Immediately talked my OP nightmare cantrip team by having them all die immediately on the first turn

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
What kills me is three guys were Cantrip but one had a 30 damage double use side. I basically had any fight sans maybe super Wendigo in the bag, but three guys had Copy All Items and my fancy new triple all sides inflict death item got propagated to basically everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
Only blurses remain