Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

How do you do, fellow antifa?

Fun Shoe

Farquar posted:

100%

I have at least one iPhone having friend who is going to be psyched

I've been waiting for literally years it feels like, hell yeah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

Kris xK posted:

Omfg you added portrait mode you loving madman I love you
also

poemdexter posted:

Dunno if anyone mentioned it yet, but I got an iPhone and the nub at the top covers some of the UI in portrait mode.

I beat the tutorial and even that had me swinging back and forth from being sure I was doomed to cackling at my tactical swath of destruction. Got it on Steam too even though I'm sure I'll play 99% of the time on my phone, but it'd probably be solid on the Deck too.

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

Fun Shoe
Congrats Tann on hitting Overwhelmingly Positive on Steam :)

I hope eventually I get good enough to see some of these crazy combos I keep hearing about instead of limping through my games an inch from death at literally all times, I'm still having a great time though.

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

Fun Shoe
I kind of wish there was a thing like Slay the Spire does where you can see ahead of time what boss you'll be fighting at the end.