Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

redleader posted:

i'm very bad, but i found twins to be way more item-dependent than basically every other hero

pretty much, yeah. even statue can soak damage if there's no applicable items

DicktheCat posted:

Does anyone have any advice on The Hand? I've only beaten him like one time, he always destroys me.

get extremely lucky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i've always assumed the leftmost side is the 6, so this would probably be more of a blessing

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

d'oh yes of course, heavy side goes face down

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the eccentric loving sucks

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it sucks to roll X's therefore eccentric sucks, imo

i will admit i didn't clock on to the benefits of the righthand sides being the good ones - i vaguely understood there were a lot of items that give +righthand bonuses, but didn't consider petrification. still hate the weird little fucker though

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i give my save
not for honor, but for you
Snake burster

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

iirc patient needs you to not use any dice side. i've got no idea how it interacts with dice pips being consumed to cast abilities, but it probably counts as a dice-use

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

can there be an achievement for making an egg flee from you

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's a cheap and legal thrill

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Lol just found out Rampage triggers if you use it to remove Tarantus' "kill top hero" hp

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Skippy McPants posted:

Just Xs for days and days and days

a nice way to get the Generate experience without playing Generate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

tbh that sounds more like a higher level one, like T2 or something - that'd be great for deathwish too